Hey everyone,

Hope you're all well. I have a question about email formatting on my Storm. I have a pretty long signature attached to my emails and sometimes it just looks dumb when I see the email (the one sent from my Storm) on a computer. I will present an example:

(How I type the email on my Storm)

Hi Brian,

How are you? I just wanted to let you know that filming will be postponed until next week. This is because of a change in the script and the writers believe that these were necessary. I hope this hasn't caused you any inconvenience.

Best,
    Matt
    ----
    Matthew ****
    VP of Promotions
    ******* University
    Script Coordinator
    Guaranteed A Project
    Cell: 123-432-2231
    Sent from my Blackberry

Ok...that is how I type it on the Storm.

Then, lets say I CC myself on the email, when I look at the email in my inbox it looks like this:

Hi Brian, How are you? I just wanted to let you know that filming will be postponed until next week. This is because of a change in the script and the writers believe that these were necessary. I hope this hasn't caused you any inconvenience. Best,Matt

Matthew ****VP of Promotions******* UniversityScript CoordinatorGuaranteed A ProjectCell: 123-432-2231Sent from my Blackberry

What should I do? Is there a way to fix this? Sometimes I email important people from my Blackberry and I cannot afford to have it look like that! Any ideas?

Thank you!
    12-02-08 07:39 PM
    No one????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD