Stopped again!

Crap!
    02-03-09 12:29 AM
    Hey Genius, it's NOT Free. When blackberry forces all cell providers (at least verizon anyways) to sell expensive data plans as a mandatory stipulation on every BB device they have in service, so RIM can take a cut of the profit, then it's not free. We are all paying for this service, which is down today.
    Educate yourself before speaking.
    You're so cute.

*edit* since you seem clueless - all smart phones are forced a data plan on most carriers. And its not mandatory. My fiance had a pearl for a year with no internet on it. But you showed me, didn't you? You're so tuff!*

* Not really. You're a moron.
    Last edited by drdingo; 02-03-09 at 12:19 PM.
    02-03-09 12:00 PM
    Stopped again!

Crap!
    Mine is working fine...

Although last night around 9 ish I received 13 new e-mails all at once and then 10 minutes later received them all again.
    02-03-09 12:20 PM
    Mine is working fine...

Although last night around 9 ish I received 13 new e-mails all at once and then 10 minutes later received them all again.
    I had a similar problem, woke up to about 20 emails today
    02-03-09 12:26 PM
    You're so cute.

*edit* since you seem clueless - all smart phones are forced a data plan on most carriers. And its not mandatory. My fiance had a pearl for a year with no internet on it. But you showed me, didn't you? You're so tuff!*

* Not really. You're a moron.
    On Verizon they recently made the shift to requiring all smartphones sold after some date have a data plan. Of course it doesn't mean that the person you quoted wasn't a complete moron.
    02-03-09 12:33 PM
    I had a similar problem, woke up to about 20 emails today
    Yea. Mine never stopped working yesterday but all of sudden it duplicated my e-mails.

My fiance's phone never stopped working.
    02-03-09 12:34 PM
    I noticed that I wasn't getting e-mails all day but i figured that it was a slow day for business. At 9:15 pm I got 45 e-mails all at once. My e-mails are from building and shopping center owners who have an emergency that requires immediate repair. I figure My company lost upwards of $8000 yesterday and four of my employees lost a days pay.

I called Verizon last night to complain, I told them that I lost $8000 and they said that they could reimburse me the one day outage. That amounts to $1.38. This is the third time this month that this has happened to me.
    All three times that this happened I requested some type of compensation. I have been able to get a $25 credit toward my account all three times for a total of $75. NOT VERY FAIR !
    02-03-09 12:55 PM
    I noticed that I wasn't getting e-mails all day but i figured that it was a slow day for business. At 9:15 pm I got 45 e-mails all at once. My e-mails are from building and shopping center owners who have an emergency that requires immediate repair. I figure My company lost upwards of $8000 yesterday and four of my employees lost a days pay.

I called Verizon last night to complain, I told them that I lost $8000 and they said that they could reimburse me the one day outage. That amounts to $1.38. This is the third time this month that this has happened to me.
    All three times that this happened I requested some type of compensation. I have been able to get a $25 credit toward my account all three times for a total of $75. NOT VERY FAIR !
    And the moral of the story here is not to rely solely on your phone for these things, because technology is not infallible. You should probably be checking in via a computer or making sure these people know to call you if they don't hear back within maybe 30-60 minutes.
    02-03-09 01:01 PM
    You're so cute.

On a Storm you are REQUIRED to pay $30/month for data for two years, and there is no WiFi...sickening eh? Thanks Verizon =)
    02-03-09 01:04 PM
    We were told they could not sell us our Storms without the $30.00 data plan!

He then proceeded to tell us about another customer who did get thew Storm without the data plan and ran is bill up into the thousands of dollars and they are currently going after him for the money.

So no data plan means no phone.

Personally, I like the plan I am nonstop with my Storm and I keep checking the bill on line and I never go beyond the allowance!

Oh by the by I'm up again for the moment.
    02-03-09 01:10 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD