All of a sudden my email accounts on my 9530 disappeared. I tried to log on the BIS site to send service books and my user/pass does not work. The first thing that popped in my head was that it was hacked. I just sent an email to CS so hopefully I can get this fixed ASAP. I tried to to the Forgot Password option but I got nothing.

Anyone else run into this?
    08-18-09 08:20 AM
    You can reset up everything from your email setup app on the storm.

email setup, then new account, then you can log back into BIS and setup the email accounts you want
    08-18-09 08:40 AM
    Did you try getting your service books from your phone?
    Options > Advanced options> host routing table > register now
    08-18-09 08:40 AM
    You can reset up everything from your email setup app on the storm.

email setup, then new account, then you can log back into BIS and setup the email accounts you want
    What good would that do? If someone did hack my account. Couldn't they change the pin and still use my email accounts? I did change my password for both email accounts I had on my phone just in case. I would assume that I changed the password to both email accounts that if someone send me an email to one of them it won't come through on the hackers device?

EDIT: I just tried that. My username is still taken so my username is still out there and I can't get into it. My objective is to fix the problem not overlook it.

Did you try getting your service books from your phone?
    Options > Advanced options> host routing table > register now
    Just got a msg that stated my device is now registered. That was all.
    Last edited by DravenX; 08-18-09 at 08:52 AM.
    08-18-09 08:48 AM
    What good would that do? If someone did hack my account. Couldn't they change the pin and still use my email accounts? I did change my password for both email accounts I had on my phone just in case. I would assume that I changed the password to both email accounts that if someone send me an email to one of them it won't come through on the hackers device?

EDIT: I just tried that. My username is still taken so my username is still out there and I can't get into it. My objective is to fix the problem not overlook it.

Just got a msg that stated my device is now registered. That was all.
    lol, i doubt someone hacked your account. I had this happen once before....like i stated you just have to set up the BIS account again from the phone itself and redo the email accounts
    08-18-09 08:53 AM
    lol, i doubt someone hacked your account. I had this happen once before....like i stated you just have to set up the BIS account again from the phone itself and redo the email accounts
    How can I add my @vzw.blackberry.net account on my phone when my user/pass for that account is not working? And any attemps to recover the password have failed. When I did by PIN I got a msg stating that there was no user/pass for my PIN.
    08-18-09 09:01 AM

click on create here....it should work
    08-18-09 09:05 AM
    "Create" will just create a new account. I don't even have the "Existing Users" option. When I put in my username it says it's not available. I'm running OS .148 if that helps. I doubt it though.

I don't want to create a new account when I already have one and since my password is not working for it when it has been for a long time than what could that lead me to believe?

I will just have to wait until VZW gets back with me. Hopefully they can get my account fixed and see if any info was changed.
    Last edited by DravenX; 08-18-09 at 09:27 AM.
    08-18-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD