BIIIIIIIIG question now....

I've had my storm for two weeks now and set up two emails accounts on the storm (on day 1). One works flawlessly. One has only receieved one email (out of the 10 or so I get on that account a day). I can send email from the storm on that account, but not receive.

So I called up the hosting company and all they could give me were the pop/smtp addresses/port #'s. Can I enter all of that crap into the storm some how for that account to work? I have searched all over the phone and can't find anywhere to add them.

I'm leaving for a cruise May 1, so I want to get that email going on my storm so I don't have to pay for ship internet ($$$) and can use the email while on land. The only option I can think of is to forward all emails for the downed account to my new BB email account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    04-30-09 05:45 AM
    Login to your bis and verify all of your acct info and resend service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 06:52 AM
    I don't know how to do that....any links?
    04-30-09 07:47 AM
    vzw bis - Google Search
    04-30-09 08:52 AM
    Nevermind....I found the option in the email list for Service and sent an update.

Edit: After sending test emails to all of the acounts on my Storm....I'm still not receiving email on that one account. Anyone have any other suggestions?
    04-30-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD