well my phone was bricked earlier today (not on purpose and not fun) and i am setting everything back up. I have my email accounts set up from the backup i had but i cant get the folder themselves to show up on my front screen. Any help. thanks

joe
    02-10-09 11:53 AM
    I have you tried BB button show all on the home screen?
    02-10-09 12:09 PM
    yeah nothing
    02-10-09 12:15 PM
    Do you see it on your service book?
    02-10-09 12:19 PM
    nope just checked and there not in there how do i fix that
    02-10-09 12:24 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling again through set up wizard on the phone?
    02-10-09 12:27 PM
    if you mean the actual email accounts yes i have three of them and when i tried BB said that they are already set up.
    02-10-09 12:29 PM
    Did you do a wipe/reinstall? Battery pull?
    02-10-09 12:30 PM
    if you have a bis account log into it, either from the phone or from the website, and go to resend service books. on the website its from the left side, on the phone just log in and hit the BB menu button and go to service books.

Whenever I restore a device or do an OS install first thing I do is do the Register Now under HRT and Resend Service books from my BIS account just to make sure it all sets up fine
    02-10-09 12:31 PM
    I just found out that i dont have service books for excel or word either how can i reinstall all of my service books
    02-10-09 12:31 PM
    I dont have a bis account so any other help??

if you have a bis account log into it, either from the phone or from the website, and go to resend service books. on the website its from the left side, on the phone just log in and hit the BB menu button and go to service books.

Whenever I restore a device or do an OS install first thing I do is do the Register Now under HRT and Resend Service books from my BIS account just to make sure it all sets up fine
    02-10-09 12:38 PM
    just got it figured out thanks for the help everyone

joe
    02-10-09 12:42 PM
    I dont have a bis account so any other help??
    I usually suggest to my customers that they set it up, makes it a whole ton easier to set this kind of stuff up again in the future, either on the same device, or on a new device.
    02-10-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD