Has anyone purchased these for their Storm? Any feedback?

I bought them and am not happy at all!!

The Today Professional: it is small and doesn't take up the full screen and doesn't react to the touch screen. I may be working it wrong but it is frustrating, especially coming from a Treo.

The Planner shows a calendar that is miniature and can barely be read. It only shows up while the Storm is upwards so the one keyboard takes up most of the screen and it is the one keyboard in which I am confused as far as typing so it takes forever.

Both are very dissapointing!!!!!

Any suggestions on a program that is a great organizer/calendar and daily/long term tasks??? If anyone is a past Treo user, I used 2Day and Takephone.
    01-09-09 09:09 AM
    Are you sure you bought the right edition for the Storm? I purchased the wrong version earlier and it behaved as you describe, but have since got the Storm Edition (version 1.2) and its great
    01-09-09 09:25 AM
    I will have to contact them and see if they would check because right now it just isn't useful and I really need it to work because I am carrying around my treo for organization and my storm for calls. I will check on that, Thanks.
    01-09-09 10:07 AM
    And....?? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some sort of a planner app and was looking at these e-mobile products. Not much feedback to be found on these particulars. Question...once you download a new calendar can you delete the original BB calendar without loosing all of your info? I downloaded "action pad" and after everything looked transferred and kosher I went ahead and deleted the original memo pad on the BB and it wiped all my info on action pad...(damn). I wonder if the same hold true for a calendar app.
    05-18-09 09:14 AM
    check out pocket informant. I've been using it for a long while now and it's the best. You can sync directly from outlook to PI and then there is no need for built in apps.

And....?? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some sort of a planner app and was looking at these e-mobile products. Not much feedback to be found on these particulars. Question...once you download a new calendar can you delete the original BB calendar without loosing all of your info? I downloaded "action pad" and after everything looked transferred and kosher I went ahead and deleted the original memo pad on the BB and it wiped all my info on action pad...(damn). I wonder if the same hold true for a calendar app.
    05-18-09 09:25 AM
    E-Mobile Today Professional is AWFUL for the Storm. Trust me. Its interface is simply not very compatible with the phone itself. Couple examples I can think of...

Did not completely sink up with my Calander, the all day events were not transferred over, had to delete them and put them in again for them to show.

To respond to texts and emails required several extra buttons to be pushed. There is no respond or send button at the bottom, you must hit the menu key then select reply and send. Ugh.

What else, I ended up taking the directory portion off the "Today" home screen as it was a HUGE hassle to navigate.

Trust me, its not good people. Especially not for $30, thats crazy.

Oh another sinc issue with the emails and texts, they don't read each other, once you delete them on the today screen, you still have to go back into your blackberry menu and delete them there as well.

I could go on and on. Just terrible. Save yourself the money and headache on this one and try another one.
    05-27-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD