Apologies if this is the wrong thread..

Im having some email problems. I am on the BIS service with Vodaphone UK, and recentley set up a google email account on my storm. Everything seems to be going fine, however i am not able to send emails to certain addresses? For example i email my a hotmail account with no problem, however when i tried to email my dad at his work computer, the red cross appeared and the email did not send. Is this due to the fact that it is a business server?

Also, when i send emails out these sent emails appear in the main message section, not the google mail section, is there a way to have these sent messages visible in the google section instead so i can see them alongside the inbox messages?

Thanks for any help.
    01-11-10 12:39 PM
    This might sound stupid but I don't you say this, can you email your dad directly from your Hotmail account. It is possible that the mail server filters out Hotmail based messages. Also have you tried settin your blackberry.net email, setting that as your default for sending and sending using that email?
    01-11-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD