Hey now - I just composed an e-mail and hit the BB button but "Send" was nowhere to be found. Upon investigation, I noticed the "Send Using" field is set to [Default]. For those that don't know, the "Send Using" field is found above where your recipient contact name is listed within the e-mail.

Basically, it seems .83 is making me select what e-mail address I want to use even though I have a default e-mail set up. Anyone else noticing this?
    12-19-08 07:06 PM
    12-19-08 07:09 PM
    thanks for the tip sunkast but no dice. Anyone else seeing this? It's making me select what e-mail address to send from before it lets me send it out.
    12-19-08 08:14 PM
    Yes, mine does that too. But I have multiple email address's and most times change it anyway so it doesnt bother me.
    12-19-08 09:02 PM
    Hey now - I just composed an e-mail and hit the BB button but "Send" was nowhere to be found. Upon investigation, I noticed the "Send Using" field is set to [Default]. For those that don't know, the "Send Using" field is found above where your recipient contact name is listed within the e-mail.

Basically, it seems .83 is making me select what e-mail address I want to use even though I have a default e-mail set up. Anyone else noticing this?
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services and make sure there is a valid email address (one of your email accounts) selected under Messaging (CMIME)
    12-19-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD