So i tryed calling Verizon to have them fix the dust in my screen and the lady refused and said that it was not the fault of Verizon and they could not do anything about it..i have heard of other people getting a replacement phone because of that and I'm wondering what needs to be said for that to happen.
    04-28-09 02:52 PM
    So i tryed calling Verizon to have them fix the dust in my screen and the lady refused and said that it was not the fault of Verizon and they could not do anything about it..i have heard of other people getting a replacement phone because of that and I'm wondering what needs to be said for that to happen.
    I sure they are getting tired of replacements for dust under the screen... However it was purchased dust under the screen free.. You should not have to beg it is warranty ask them how you get a replacement... Not if they will lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 03:04 PM
    all the Storm's in the company I work for have dust under the screen. one of them is almost to the point that you can't see anything on the screen. I am going to call in this week and get them replaced, and they better do it!
    04-28-09 04:07 PM
    i have had the same problem. i talk to customer service over the phone it took me 2 tries but they gave me an option either use my insurance...which is pretty stupid considering its the seal under the glass screen.....or send in your original phone and risk geting charged $500 if they find that you damaged the phone on purpose to get another one.,...
    i chose to send in my phone but there sending me a refurbished storm...
    but yeah just tell the rep the dust is so bad that its effecting the sensitivity of the screen.
    good luck
    04-28-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD