Just been in to local vodafone store over here in uk. They now have a dummy storm sitting proudly on display. Still not giving to much away on release dates. They said it will be here within the next two weeks. He also said they are hoping to launch on 7th. Touchscreen sure does feel funny but its nice in hand and a good size. Cant be long now for us uk customers.
    10-30-08 04:00 PM
    Sweet! I wish Verizon stores would get on the ball!
    10-30-08 04:03 PM
    No pictures?
    10-30-08 04:07 PM
    Pics can be got first thing tomorrow morning. Will bring my Nokia N95 or camera, dont trust curve with pics.
    10-30-08 04:11 PM
    No pictures?
    I'm trying to add the wap forums thing to my phone and keep getting an error message could you help me please?

Also to the OP can't wait to see pics. sorry to invade your thread but pltaylor is great about helping me out.. I think i need a Blackberry for dumbies book lol!!
    10-30-08 04:17 PM
    I just need to read up on how to post pics
    10-30-08 04:22 PM
    I think you have to have a few post like 10 in order to post them you could email them to an admin or something and ask them to post them for you. Or I may be wrong and you will be able to post them I'm sure someone will let you know. lol!! I'm so excited thanks for sharing with us.

I just need to read up on how to post pics
    10-30-08 04:27 PM
    What ever happened to those dummy phones that were sent to Verizon? All the Verizon stores I went to don't even have one. Strange.
    10-30-08 05:29 PM
    ^^

Yeah, I thought Crucial said they went out like a month ago or something like that.
    10-30-08 05:50 PM
    You need to host the pictures on a website first and then link the pic to the thread.

-Rik
    10-30-08 05:52 PM
    or you can attach them...click the "go advanced" button below where you type in a reply. then click on the paper clip. the rest is self explanatory.
    10-30-08 05:57 PM
    i didn't see a dummy phone but the latest business brochure has some pricing details:

�400 handset only

and �29.79 ex vat when signing up for 2 years

i don't really want to sign away for 2 years so if that is necessary i might go for a bold instead.
    10-30-08 06:23 PM
    I saw the dummy handsets on the wall in a VF store yesterday morning when I went looking at the SE Xperia X1.

I'm convinced we're going to get it in the UK before the US although there's obviously no guarantee of that.

The more I see and play with the phone the more brilliant I think it's going to be. The keyboard is going to take some getting used to but after a while I think it's going to be INSANELY nice to use.
    10-30-08 06:48 PM
    so that's like 788 CDN and 654 USD? wow so that means Canada will probably charge 800 lol!! they ALWAYS over do it!!

i didn't see a dummy phone but the latest business brochure has some pricing details:

�400 handset only

i don't really want to sign away for 2 years so if that is necessary i might go for a bold instead.
    10-30-08 06:52 PM

�400 handset only

That's a sad shock

When BB came into work they said that they were aiming to have the Storm retailing cheaper than the Bold (�365 at the time) so �400 for an Enterprise device (usually cheaper) is more than they orignally had planned.
    10-30-08 07:01 PM
    That's a sad shock

When BB came into work they said that they were aiming to have the Storm retailing cheaper than the Bold (�365 at the time) so �400 for an Enterprise device (usually cheaper) is more than they orignally had planned.
    well it says �400 for the bold aswell so maybe it will be the same �365, i think previous rumours were at �350.
    10-30-08 07:09 PM
    No pictures?
    Wow we are pitiful..............
    Yes myself included lol
    10-30-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD