A few of you might have read my post about getting a BB Strom 9530 free from a buddy. Well, First, I must thank Nshih422 for helping me A LOT! He helped me thru the unl0ock ordeal since this was a Verizon phone and I wanted to use it on my T mobile service. THANKS NSHIH422!!

Here are my questions for the day,

Now that I am on T, how do I sync the phone with my personal email account? How do I email something directly to my phone? On ver it was my number @ vtext.com

I changed the picture on the normal screen, can I add text or a video as the picture or just a static pic like it is now?

Is there a share ware touch screen lock so it won't do stuff when I am in a call and possibly press a button with my stupid face?

What does the word edge mean on the screen under the strength bars?

Sorry for the lame questions but the op instrux I got with the phone suck....are there instrux somewhere with pics of the screen that explain everything?
    Last edited by SniperX232; 06-02-10 at 10:18 AM.
    06-02-10 10:07 AM
    Most of the questions you've asked can be answered by reading the thread stickied at the top of this forum. There are multiple apps that will lock the screen in the 3rd party apps section as well as app world. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 04:07 PM
    Glad I could help. Let me know if you are still having troubles!
    06-02-10 04:09 PM
    Now that I am on T, how do I sync the phone with my personal email account? How do I email something directly to my phone? On ver it was my number @ vtext.com
    Do you have a data plan or just a phone plan? If you have Data plan you can set up email through BIS. IF not ask T-mobile.

I changed the picture on the normal screen, can I add text or a video as the picture or just a static pic like it is now?
    If you mean the wallpaper - it is basically static but You can make your own wallpaper however you want it and just load to the phone.

Is there a share ware touch screen lock so it won't do stuff when I am in a call and possibly press a button with my stupid face?
    Yes, just search screen lock.

What does the word edge mean on the screen under the strength bars?
    EDGE has something to do with the kind of phone service you have.

If any of this wrong someone will correct me.
    06-02-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD