On one of the previews a couple months ago, I thought I saw a screen that had two analogue clocks -- one home time and the other current location. Has anyone found that app or setting in the clock screen?
    11-25-08 07:30 AM
    I saw the dual time picture as well, but I haven't heard of anyone actually finding it or having it on their phone yet. That would really come in handy from time to time though.
    11-25-08 07:43 AM
    The dual zone clock comes up automatically when you change time zones. Go ahead and change your "home" time zone in options to check it out. The dual zone clock will pop up because it thinks you are in a different time zone than your "home".

*Edit* My guess is this is new for the Storm
    suhel behlim likes this.
    11-25-08 07:51 AM
    That's awesome. I travel alot and mostly in different time zones. This is going to be one of my best features.
    11-25-08 08:04 AM
    Too cool! Thanks for the tip!
    11-25-08 08:09 AM
    First post from my actual storm.

How do you do this. I am in another time zone and can't get this to work. What needs to be set to what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 08:14 PM
    T[QUOTE=Steve Lokenheimer;1056462]First post from my actual storm.

How do you do this. I am in another time zone and can't get this to work. What needs to be set and where

DITTO- I can't seem to get this working either. Thanks in advance.

12-09-08 11:28 AM
    I've already travelled with my Storm and it DOESNT change time based on the time zone I'm in. I've tried both the "Network" and "BlackBerry" settings.

My Samsung i760 did this perfectly running WM6.1. Why can't the Storm do it?
    12-09-08 11:50 AM
    Just tried it on the bold and it works on there too!
    Open the clock - options - set time - then set the time zone where you are.
    You set your 'home' time zone by opening the clock - options - then set yout 'home' timezone on the menu.
    Easy!

12-09-08 12:09 PM
    I've already travelled with my Storm and it DOESNT change time based on the time zone I'm in. I've tried both the "Network" and "BlackBerry" settings.

My Samsung i760 did this perfectly running WM6.1. Why can't the Storm do it?
    It doesn't change automatically - you have to set it manually, or so it appears

12-09-08 12:10 PM
    Just tried it on the bold and it works on there too!
    Open the clock - options - set time - then set the time zone where you are.
    You set your 'home' time zone by opening the clock - options - then set yout 'home' timezone on the menu.
    Easy!

Works on torch 9800/6.0.0.337 as well...thx for the tip

11-06-10 07:52 PM
    mine came up on "accident" i have a 8530 and its anoing for me plz help!!!!!!!!!!
    03-17-11 01:55 AM
    It works ... tried on curve 9360
    07-23-13 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD