Anyone else drop there storm yet? I got 4 scratches now!
    12-29-08 12:29 PM
    Pick up a case and a screen protector. I went to the VZW store to transfer my contacts and I picked up a silicone cover and a VZW Storm screen protector. They both work great. Don't even notice the screen protector is there.
    12-29-08 12:35 PM
    Why would you not get a protective case that or the next day for $500 phone? Are you a recycled iPhone user?
    12-29-08 12:36 PM
    I'm not a fan of the VZW screen protector. My stock screen protector accidentally came off while i was removing those labeled stickers, and I replaced it with a VZW protector. I noticed the response time of the touch screen had a significant lag with the protector on. So i removed it and now the response time is instantaneous. But now I don't have any sort of protector on my screen...
    12-29-08 12:39 PM
    Haven't had an issue with the VZW screen protectors, don't even know they're there.

That sucks you dropped your Storm
    12-29-08 12:40 PM
    i bought one of those silicon covers and kept the OEM screen protector on my storm. No scratches here!!
    12-29-08 12:41 PM
    My phone is naked. I pay five bucks a month for handset insurance so that I can have the privilege of not bulking up my beautiful Storm with an ugly case. Yes, I have dropped my phone a couple times, but she's resilient. Call me crazy, but I'd probably rather live with a few scratches than constantly have to keep my phone in a case. I'm thinking invisible shield might be a good way to go however.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 12:46 PM
    imaudihere

did you remove the stock screen protector also?
    12-29-08 12:47 PM
    My phone is naked. I pay five bucks a month for handset insurance so that I can have the privilege of not bulking up my beautiful Storm with an ugly case.
    Exactly. I'd rather not compromise the form and feel of the phone. I'm careful with it. I don't run nails across the screen. It's actually a pretty sturdy phone... mine looks as new as the day I bought it.
    12-29-08 12:53 PM
    Invisible shields are great don't even notice its on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 01:05 PM
    I was thinking about undressing the silicon case from my Storm, until I dropped it on the pavement yesterday. The concrete actually pierced through the case and stick made a few scuffs on the chrome plastic bezel.

I feel like my phone is tainted.
    12-29-08 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD