I was holding it, walked into the garden and noticed my dog had been running through the bush and had part of it stuck to his head... so i bend down to remove the part of the bush and BAM!!!!!

All 4 corners are scratched, battery cover fell off, battery fell out, screen is ok tho.

Dont worry, i dont blame the dog...

... I blame the bush!!!!
    04-23-09 07:05 AM
    Don't feel too bad man. I think it's almost impossible to keep a cell phone in mint condition. I dropped mine about a month ago onto concrete, and even with a full case over the phone, it still knicked the chrome off of one corner of the phone. I was pretty pissed for a day, but realized that when you have something on you practically 24/7 and are constantly using it, it's going to be almost impossible to keep it in factory mint condition for too long. Good thing your phone still works ok.
    04-23-09 07:32 AM
    I use the hard casing and when i drop it, it just pops slam off. I went back to verizon and asked whats the point if its gonna pop off and phone gets damaged anyways.

All four corners are scratched
    04-23-09 07:37 AM
    I use the hard casing and when i drop it, it just pops slam off. I went back to verizon and asked whats the point if its gonna pop off and phone gets damaged anyways.

All four corners are scratched
    I agree, what is the point of a case if it doesn't protect. I've seen other accesories that would do a better job but they look and feel to bulky.
    04-23-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD