One of my kids said they're taking my Storm away, I'm not capable of using it!

What is happening is that my calls are getting dropped while I'm talking. Well, not dropped, we can hear each other but can't talk to each other. I've got the app installed so that the phone is locked (great app by the way) so that's not the issue.

Anyone??

I told HER it was her IPhone doing it!!!

Have never had this issue until I got my Storm.
    01-07-09 05:25 PM
    One of my kids said they're taking my Storm away, I'm not capable of using it!

What is happening is that my calls are getting dropped while I'm talking. Well, not dropped, we can hear each other but can't talk to each other. I've got the app installed so that the phone is locked (great app by the way) so that's not the issue.

Anyone??

I told HER it was her IPhone doing it!!!

Have never had this issue until I got my Storm.
    I'm a bit confused... you can hear each other, but not talk to each other. If you hear her and she hears you, aren't you guys talking?

Let me know if you meant something else...
    01-07-09 05:27 PM
    I'm a bit confused... you can hear each other, but not talk to each other. If you hear her and she hears you, aren't you guys talking?

lol this is a very good point!
    01-07-09 05:35 PM

HAhahaha funniest thing I've ever read on here!
    I think you smoked too much, deb
    01-07-09 06:22 PM

LOL!!
    01-07-09 06:24 PM

No, really! She and I will each be going 'hello, hello' and we can't hear each other talking to the other. It's like we both have our mute buttons on but we don't. I must admit her hello's are having alot of adjectives and verbs in them now !!! This happened before I put talkloc on my phone and even after.
    01-07-09 06:28 PM

i think the problem is solved. she realized they can hear each other.... hahaha!
    01-07-09 06:29 PM
    I still don't get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 06:37 PM
    As strange as it may sound, my wife and I are having the same problem, though our problem actually involves one of us not being able to talk to the other.

I also have the TalkLock app that locks the phone while on a call so I plan to remove that app and see if the problem goes away. Neither of us can remember having this problem BEFORE the app was installed but it's happens just about every day now... annoying.
    01-07-09 06:38 PM
    ItsJustMeFL;1358766]As strange as it may sound, my wife and I are having the same problem, though our problem actually involves one of us not being able to talk to the other.

I also have the TalkLock app that locks the phone while on a call so I plan to remove that app and see if the problem goes away. Neither of us can remember having this problem BEFORE the app was installed but it's happens just about every day now... annoying.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's what's happening to me!!!! I had this problem prior to TalkLock too.
    01-07-09 06:40 PM
    What you described (I think I understand?) kinda sounds like my conversations with people on iPhones. Are you sure it's not her phone? What happens if you call other people?
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 01-07-09 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Correction/addition
    01-07-09 06:44 PM
    What you described (I think I understand?) kinda sounds like my conversations with people on iPhones. Are you sure it's not her phone? What happens if you call other people?
    Well, it's happened w/my husband, but he's half deaf anyways-so really coudln't be sure on that one. Perhaps it is her IPhone, but when I had my old cheapie Razr (prior to the Storm), this was never an issue.
    01-07-09 06:54 PM
    Its definitely the Storm. My wife and I both have Storms and it happens when we talk to each other, as well as others.
    01-07-09 07:30 PM
    I think this is user error. And you can include people's posts in your reply by pressing the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of their post.
    01-07-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD