Hello,
    I accidentally deleted my blackberry messenger....So i went to download it off the web on my phone only to find it out it wont work with version 4.7 that I need to install using the desktop software..but here is my problem...i use a mac and pocket mac was not working for me at all so I instead use missing sync that works perfect except...i cant download applications to it. So my question is..is there any other way to get messenger back on my phone without using the desktop software or pocket mac?
    12-19-08 07:11 PM
    You need to install the OS (and Desktop Manager if it isn't) on your computer. Then run app loader and check the box for BBM.
    12-19-08 07:18 PM
    You need to install the OS (and Desktop Manager if it isn't) on your computer. Then run app loader and check the box for BBM.
    ^^ incorrect

There is no way to do it on a mac unless you boot camp windows xp or vista.. and install desktop manager.

There is however supposed to be a desktop manager coming for the mac which will be more like the pc version I am assuming.
    12-19-08 07:25 PM
    Ahh didn't even bother reading the entire post to see the poster is using a mac.
    12-19-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD