I got my storm on the 21st and downloaded a few ringtones from the website on the 22nd. They worked until thanksgiving day and they stopped. The ringtones that came with the still work. So on black Friday while I was in Lexington, I took the phone to verizon and the manager could not figure out what was wrong. He took my memory card out and put it in his phone and the songs worked. He then redownloaded something on my phone ever the air and restarted it and they worked on my phone. Now they are not working again. Anyone know what the cause is? Should I go back and ask for another one since it says it is rejecting my sim card daily as well?
    Last edited by speedwagon; 11-30-08 at 07:29 PM.
    11-30-08 05:48 PM
    OR wait until they release a second "batch" of storms?
    11-30-08 07:34 PM
    First - try downloading the "leak" (sticky). Then see if it's still happening. This might take care of your SIM problem too. Also - make sure your phone is set to automatically switch between CDMA and GSM. If you are still having problems - I would try to get a new one.
    11-30-08 07:36 PM
    alright, thanks
    11-30-08 07:41 PM
    I have found that you have to use the BB key and hit "set as ringtone" and then hit "OK" when you have the item hilighted. I can't seem to get the little icon down at the bottom to set the ringtone.
    12-01-08 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD