Hello all you crackberry abusers!!!
    So i am downloading a few movies, and want to put them on the storms sd card. what format should I change the file to, and also, what program would you guys suggest? All suggestions are appreciated! Thank you guys for your help in advance!!!!!
    03-31-09 09:40 PM
    I would download Handbrake which is a free converter software program. Make sure you convert into mp4 format which is very friendly with the storm. Also do a search for Handbrake in these forums and you will find a walk through with pictures that will get you through the process easily. I personally use 480X320 for the screen size because it eliminates those black bars from the top and bottom of the screen...good luck
    03-31-09 09:45 PM
    03-31-09 09:48 PM
    thank you so much for your help. guys......downloading handbrake right now
    03-31-09 10:20 PM
    I use handbrake as well but if ure burning DVDs u might also want to dl dvd43. It's a DVD decoder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 10:29 PM
    I have used a cracked version of Alive! mp4 converter as well... works really well, but not for the faint at heart. =) One thing I have noticed though... if I use the Roxio Media manager and convert the filetype with that, it fails every time... but if I move an mp4 to the phone without further conversion, works like a charm.
    03-31-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD