Let's hear some reviews on ur experiences with the big AW...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:09 AM
    I removed app world because I found nothing good on it.

Ill install it once they come out wth more stuff.

04-12-09 01:29 AM
    google search and quick launch
    04-12-09 01:35 AM
    I got civilization 4, its not bad....

Speedtest is basic, but free.
    04-12-09 01:46 AM
    oh, and I had flycast Canada, but it would only work the first time I downloaded it, after that it was completely incompatible with my storm, even after I deleted and reinstalled a couple of times.
    04-12-09 01:47 AM
    Best thing I've downloaded so far is a puzzle game called "Parking Lot." Basically it gives you a parking lot full of cars and you slide them around so you can get "your" car to the exit. May or may not be your thing, but I think it's GREAT! I like to play it when I get in bed as a wind down thing.
    04-12-09 01:49 AM
    Best thing I've downloaded so far is a puzzle game called "Parking Lot." Basically it gives you a parking lot full of cars and you slide them around so you can get "your" car to the exit. May or may not be your thing, but I think it's GREAT! I like to play it when I get in bed as a wind down thing.
    Parking lot is the only thing i've downloaded from app world and its deffinitly a great game and will keep you occupied when you have time to kill.
    04-12-09 02:25 AM
    See, those are all things you can get outside of the app world so why waste 500kb of your precious and oh so little app memory?

04-12-09 02:40 AM
    I got civilization 4, its not bad....

Speedtest is basic, but free.
    I just searched for speedtest in App World not showing up.
    04-12-09 02:43 AM
    Speedtest made my phone crash...over and over, and over...
    04-12-09 02:46 AM
    So far I've got wheel of fortune Deluxe and Parking lot.
    Parking Lot is pretty good... But the Wheel game aint much.

04-12-09 09:14 AM
    Helicopter is my favorite games so far
    04-12-09 11:24 AM
    NY Times Soduku is pretty good.
    04-12-09 11:47 AM

i really want it but i want it for free lol
    04-12-09 12:12 PM
    Helicopter is simple but surprisingly fun and addicting.
    04-13-09 08:04 AM
    I downloaded the AppsWorld and have some issues. First, it takes a while to load and forever to see the icons and second, when I try to download something, I get an error saying I don't have enough memory to run it. I have dumped a lot of apps I don't use, cleaned up everything I can without success. I'm with galindo62, once it has more things to choose from and runs better, I'll download it again.
    04-13-09 01:32 PM
    Bubble Army is actually very fun. Don't let the name fool you. It's a strategy game. I would definitely recommend it
    04-13-09 01:39 PM
    So far I've tried to install three apps through App World. Bloomberg installed fine, but viigo and Slacker (an update) both gave me errors during the install process.
    04-13-09 04:38 PM
    My sole App Store purchase to date has been the Storm Helicopter game It downloaded and installed seamlessly and I really like the convenience of PayPal for purchasing.

Course, I already had a paypal account, so I'm sure for every one of me there's five people spittin' nails.
    04-13-09 05:04 PM
    I removed app world because I found nothing good on it.

Ill install it once they come out wth more stuff.

What is the point of posting the opposite of what he was asking....lol I love it here
    04-13-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD