When I get a SMS with my new .151 my phone vibrates twice, something it has never done. Has anyone else had this problem and know a fix? I know its not really a big deal but its one of them things that bother me. BTW I have vibrate set to holster only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 11:35 AM
    When I get a SMS with my new .151 my phone vibrates twice, something it has never done. Has anyone else had this problem and know a fix? I know its not really a big deal but its one of them things that bother me. BTW I have vibrate set to holster only.

it looks like it is a new feature
    07-18-09 11:36 AM
    what do your sound profiles say?
    07-18-09 11:42 AM
    what do your sound profiles say?
    In terms of what?

07-18-09 11:45 AM
    Just discovered that there is a custom setting for vibration that makes the user customize the length and amount of vibrations. Talk about useful! Is this new?

07-18-09 11:50 AM
    Just discovered that there is a custom setting for vibration that makes the user customize the length and amount of vibrations. Talk about useful! Is this new?

i know its been there for a while. im not sure which software update is was, but i know its not new.
    07-18-09 11:53 AM
    Oh well I must have overlooked that one lol

07-18-09 11:57 AM
    Oh well I must have overlooked that one lol

tell me about it I thought it was only feature
    07-18-09 12:01 PM
    i am pretty sure its a setting since .75 atleast. I have never changed my ringtone/vibrate setting for SMS since i got the phone that i remember
    07-18-09 12:01 PM
    Its just a new feature from the new OS... If you dont like it just change the "Vibrate" profile or make a new one and set it all to one vibrate.
    07-18-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD