Hello everyone!
    I've been browsing the forums for about 3 weeks now and I decided to register and post my first question, I like this website I have found alot of useful information for my storm anyways here is my question:
    When I sent a forward (sms) to about 10 of my friends at the same time I dont want my friends to receive my messagge showing them to who else (phone numbers) I sent the same messagge, is there a way to disable that so it wont show other people numbers and still be able to sent the forward at the same time to 10 or more contacts?
    thanx
    06-06-09 02:42 PM
    Unsure b/c i don't use. Have u tried something like:

Contacts > menu > new group > name > menu > add contact > repeat for each contact.

Within msg To: field, menu >

Forward > menu > attach contact or
    If originally email, forward as > sms text > menu > choose contact or
    If new msg, choose contact

> select group created > type msg.

Cd be recipients only see name of group. Can use Wasup? or whatever!
    Last edited by Transfigured; 06-06-09 at 08:34 PM.
    06-06-09 07:09 PM
    Hello everyone!
    I've been browsing the forums for about 3 weeks now and I decided to register and post my first question, I like this website I have found alot of useful information for my storm anyways here is my question:
    When I sent a forward (sms) to about 10 of my friends at the same time I dont want my friends to receive my messagge showing them to who else (phone numbers) I sent the same messagge, is there a way to disable that so it wont show other people numbers and still be able to sent the forward at the same time to 10 or more contacts?
    thanx
    What I would suggest is to copy and paste the text that your wanting to forward into a MMS message and that way you can select the "add Bcc" option to add the other people that you want to send the message to and that way they won't see the other people. That is the only way that I know of right now. Hope that helps or at least gets you by.
    06-06-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD