I was playing around on my blackbery strom last night and somehow added to the number or rows that show up on the grid (where all the icons show up on your home screen). I want to change it back to the way it was (2 rows), but I cant seem to find how I changed it in the first place... anyone know?

Thanks!
    04-28-09 12:26 PM
    I was playing around on my blackbery strom last night and somehow added to the number or rows that show up on the grid (where all the icons show up on your home screen). I want to change it back to the way it was (2 rows), but I cant seem to find how I changed it in the first place... anyone know?

Thanks!
    Options>Advanced Options>Accessibility. Change the "Grid Layout" to "default"
    04-28-09 12:28 PM
    thanks... but i did not mean the number of icons in each row, i meant the number of rows that show up all together on your home screen... there was an options somewhere to show 2 rows, 3 rows, or 4 rows on your grid... but i cant find it anymore for some reason
    04-28-09 12:42 PM
    thanks... but i did not mean the number of icons in each row, i meant the number of rows that show up all together on your home screen... there was an options somewhere to show 2 rows, 3 rows, or 4 rows on your grid... but i cant find it anymore for some reason
    From the full home screen, Menu>Options.
    04-28-09 12:44 PM
    From the full home screen, Menu>Options.
    and depending on your OS, this may only work once... then you have to reboot again to make it work :]
    04-28-09 12:45 PM
    yeah when i click on options it doesnt do anything... what do you mean by reboot?
    04-28-09 12:51 PM
    yeah when i click on options it doesnt do anything... what do you mean by reboot?
    with phone on, take out battery... count to 20-30, put it back in (i should have called it a battery pull)
    04-28-09 12:57 PM
    Ahhh... thanks so much! It worked.
    04-28-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD