Before I start, I tried searching forums, and couldnt find anything. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but i tried. I've got the 9530. I use it in the panoramic view most, and when I download and use a theme from the internet, and turn my BB, the screen goes all weird, the side of the screen (in panoramic) turns white, and when I scroll down my menu, the buttons drag, and leave tracers, it's extremely annoying, I've found some awesome themes, but cannot use them, I've tried a battery pull after DL... Anyone have any ideas? I hope that makes sense... I've thought about just making my own themes, but i'm on a Mac, and everything is different on a Mac Thanks guys!!
    12-07-09 08:57 AM
    Check out this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fi...e-bars-343571/

Hmmm not working....do a search on "white bars
    12-07-09 09:06 AM
    Wow I must've overlooked during search! thanks, I will have to re DL themes, hopefully it works! Thanks
    12-07-09 09:10 AM
    Wow I must've overlooked during search! thanks, I will have to re DL themes, hopefully it works! Thanks
    Unless the Theme was updated using the new Theme builder you cannot fix this issue.

As stated many times if you hit BB button>options then change number of rows > save. Then go back to two rows save again and it should be fixed. Every battery pull or reset undoes the fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 09:13 AM
    Yea, I did read that, it did work, i'm in the process of DL'n different themes so when I do my next batt pull I'll know for sure
    12-07-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD