So I'm trying to set the task to remind me of anything i set it too. Does it work like a reminder? For example, when i set it to go off to remind me at a certain time, is it suppose to go off like an alarm? Because I tried everything and its not working. So I just use the calender. If the task has the option to set reminders why doesn't it work?????????
    12-28-09 06:09 PM
    I swear Task reminders used to work but now they don't. I synch with Act! 6.0 using Companionlink though.
    01-06-10 12:35 PM
    it does work I use it all the time. As to why yours is not working I don't know.

Have you tried going to the sound profile in the "reminders" section and enable the sound. My setting had it on no sound.

I use the built-in task because it works with outlook however if you are not tied to outlook and are manually adding the tasks from your BB you might want to try BBRobotScheduler. That app has all spurts of notifications. Such as text, email, plays any audio file places calls , etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 03:13 PM
    I have the same problem. Set a scheduled reminder .. the time arrives and ... nothing. I turned on the audible sound for reminder in the app settings as well (the sound was turned "off" by default). Just doesn't work.
    12-09-13 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD