Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is encountering the same problems im having. For some reason, the soft rubber that surrounds the phone, is creaking. to be specific, the area right next to the micro usb port is creaking quite alot, mainly when i press down on it. Does anyone have creaking issues too?
    07-19-09 12:58 AM
    Yes. I hate it. So I try to avoid pressing there. But while reading your post I compulsively pressed on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 01:09 AM
    what phone are we talking about here. I see that you profile says 8900?
    07-19-09 01:10 AM
    ive got the creaks above my left convenience key....
    07-19-09 01:14 AM
    I have a bad creak above my left convenience key, it moves in so much it makes it difficult to press the button.
    I also have a small creak under the usb port and between my volume and right convenience key on the right side. Also if you squeeze the chrome it flexes and creaks.
    07-19-09 02:02 AM
    now that u mention it.... now its starting to bother me
    07-19-09 02:05 AM
    what phone are we talking about here. I see that you profile says 8900?
    i just change my phones often so i forget to update it sometimes

at least im not the only one whos encountering this problem! make me feel better hahaha
    07-19-09 09:17 AM
    Get the seidio innocase II. Its thin enough you won't know its there and it completely covers the sides minus the ports.

07-19-09 11:40 AM
    Same place as mine does.

I really don't find it to be a big deal. The phone still feels solid and I rarely ever actually press there. Plus, it's doesn't have any affect on the functionality of the phone.

I just look at it as something that every Storm probably has in one way or another, or will have eventually just cause of how the plastic is put together for it. Just listen to a car from the 80's and early 90's. Be glad your storm doesn't sound like that when you use it!
    07-19-09 12:05 PM
    No snap, crackle and pop in my storm. Then again it has been in a case since I got my hands on it.
    07-19-09 12:24 PM
    Damn....thanks for pointing that out....i hadn't really noticed before! :-)
    07-19-09 12:28 PM
    As soon as I saw "creaks"....I thought, I know exactly what it's referring to! The entire right side of mine does it.
    07-19-09 02:22 PM
    I edited the thread title to make it more discriptive, remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    07-20-09 08:36 AM
    I wonder if it has anything to do with where a storm is made..

My first storm was made in canada and it creaked like crazy on both sides.
    The storm I have now was made in mexico and is absolutely flawless.

07-20-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD