I have been waiting and checking but I haven't havent real heard anything. I even talked to a rep at RIM about it. She said that it should be out at the end of Feb. but still nothing. Does any of you know anything. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Darthstorm
    03-12-09 07:44 AM
    Please use the search function. I'm new to the forums, but still know this universal rule. You will definitely find your answer.
    03-12-09 07:46 AM
    I work at Verizon and the answer is simply NO! None of us have any idea when the official OS is coming out but for the sake of answering your question I am going to take a guess and say it will be out sometime between tomorrow and a year from today.
    03-12-09 07:52 AM
    I like your guess Seraph08....but if you're wrong ill come head hunting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:57 AM
    When the new OS is ready for production release, Verizon Wireless will EMAIL YOU, providing you have given them your email address. So there is no reason to search for it. Are you having problem with the current OS or something? I am still on .75 and it is working just fine. So I am in no rush.

03-12-09 08:14 AM
    Shoot, if you are in that big of rush where you are continuously checking for new updates to the OS, just run a BETA, just like in the other forums talking about this, BETAs seem to be releasing every 2 hours it seems like. I'm running .103 on my phone now and it is nice but until RIM and Verizon bless off on one, the BETAs are the best you are going to get.
    03-12-09 08:29 AM
    i thought i head end of march?
    03-12-09 08:37 AM
    Never os updates for verizon are cancelled

03-12-09 09:08 AM
    next week...
    03-12-09 09:14 AM
    hi i hve blackberry storm9530 . but i dont know where is trackwheel. when i want to browse on internet and i punch website i dont know which button to push for browsing
    please help me.
    03-12-09 09:20 AM
    hi i hve blackberry storm9530 . but i dont know where is trackwheel. when i want to browse on internet and i punch website i dont know which button to push for browsing
    please help me.
    Your joking right. The track wheel is that big rectangular thing in front of you. Btw completely unrelated to this thread

03-12-09 09:44 AM
    lol. just my 2 cents while browsing i have seen alot of rumors abou the end of March also. there is a web site to check, i cant remember it though.
    03-12-09 09:46 AM
    I have been waiting and checking but I haven't havent real heard anything. I even talked to a rep at RIM about it. She said that it should be out at the end of Feb. but still nothing. Does any of you know anything. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Darthstorm
    What I am about to post is top secret info that I found in one of the other 350 threads asking the EXACT SAME QUESTION.

The new release comes out today at 12:00pm EST. But don't tell anyone else, it will be our little secret.
    03-12-09 09:49 AM
    Yay another thread about this I can post on

03-12-09 09:50 AM
    Your joking right. The track wheel is that big rectangular thing in front of you. Btw completely unrelated to this thread

Hahahaha kinda harsh but he needed a smack for a question like that
    03-12-09 02:43 PM
    please help me.
    lolllllll I love it.
    03-12-09 02:46 PM
    i thought i head end of march?
    yea me to that's what every 1 said...gez ppl it will come out when it comes out
    03-12-09 02:56 PM
    Well i think people are getting antsy because there have been two new OS releases for the 9500 in the last 30 days and only one for the 9530 since the phone came out. i mean i personally havent heard any problems about the official ones that came out for the 9500 so i dont know what Verizon is waiting on.
    03-12-09 03:16 PM
    i think it is out right now, for the 9530, its called 0s. 4.7.0.123 but it is hard to get, i have it. got it from verizon, it works well to say the least.
    03-12-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD