Basically the click so when you are typing on the phone, the sound is on?

[options....screen/keyboard....]
    07-23-09 09:55 AM
    nope, sure don't
    07-23-09 09:58 AM
    OMG, no! I can't see how that wouldn't drive anyone crazy.

Audible feedback like that is fine when having to make a phone call, but I'd quickly become annoyed if I were getting feedback with each and every letter pressed while sending a txt or composing an email.
    07-23-09 10:07 AM
    Nope. I keep mine off too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:20 AM
    My tone is like a beep. Is there a way to change the sound to a click instead of a beep?

07-23-09 10:26 AM
    Only when I'm at a fancy resturant or a movie.
    07-23-09 10:30 AM
    I don't use that feature at all.
    07-23-09 10:33 AM
    i rode on a train from Brighton To London sitting next to a kid sending texts back and forth and he had a key tone that played a different note for each key pressed.......he is lucky we were in the UK and i didnt have a Gun on me! everyone cheared when he got off train at Gatwick!
    07-23-09 10:47 AM
    i only use that feature while chewing with my mouth open and slurping on an empty glass of ice! lol
    07-23-09 10:50 AM
    Only when I'm at a fancy resturant or a movie.
    CBers are such smarta$$es I love it!

OMG, no! I can't see how that wouldn't drive anyone crazy.

Audible feedback like that is fine when having to make a phone call, but I'd quickly become annoyed if I were getting feedback with each and every letter pressed while sending a txt or composing an email.
    Amen to that, that was the very first customization I ever made to this phone.

i only use that feature while chewing with my mouth open and slurping on an empty glass of ice! lol
    That annoys people? I always wondered why people look at me weird at resteraunts
    07-23-09 10:54 AM
    while scratching your umm.... crack "berries" lol
    07-23-09 11:04 AM
    Nope. I already was annoyed @ a friends click when I got mine so that was the first thing to go

07-23-09 11:20 AM
    Mines was never on but I hate it so i'm glad it off.
    07-23-09 11:21 AM
    I turned mine off shortly after activating my storm.

07-23-09 11:45 AM
    Can't say i know what it sounds like...i use schizoTone 2 be annoying.
    07-23-09 11:27 PM
    i rode on a train from Brighton To London sitting next to a kid sending texts back and forth and he had a key tone that played a different note for each key pressed.......he is lucky we were in the UK and i didnt have a Gun on me! everyone cheared when he got off train at Gatwick!
    HAHA, I had this on my Samsungs. It was a xylophone keypad sound. So each key was a different note. lol Drove people crazy, but I loved it.

Anyway, I would keep the Key Tone on, on the BlackBerry if the sound followed the Sound Profile (Vibrate, it's silent, Silent, it's Silent, Loud, it's Loud, etc.)
    07-24-09 12:22 AM
    OMG NO!
    It beeps when it's in my pocket every time the screen was pressed by my lap or i was in the car..beep beep beep beep...it was so annoying. so no i don't keep it on. just to answer your curiosity
    07-24-09 03:35 AM
    mos def do not, its hella annoying ha
    07-24-09 03:47 AM
    Of course yeahhhh it just shows how fast you type come on let all the people around you to hear how fast you move up your thunmb while on your berries ,,

That will do ... Hail the ATONE
    07-24-09 04:15 AM
    Can't say i know what it sounds like...i use schizoTone 2 be annoying.
    now that is something to grab my 10 month olds attention! lol had to try it, it was free lol
    07-24-09 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD