How often do you use it????? Is it worth keeping? Was considering uninstalling it off my phone.... LMK your opinions....
    12-17-09 10:49 AM
    If i delete it through DM I can always go back and reload it, right???? I just don't use it....
    12-17-09 11:18 AM
    It's useless unless you read a lot of MS Office compatible docs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF). The free version only allows you to read and edit; the paid version allows you to make new docs.

IMHO it is bloatware and takes up valuable space in memory. I use memopad.
    12-17-09 11:59 AM
    It's useless unless you read a lot of MS Office compatible docs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF). The free version only allows you to read and edit; the paid version allows you to make new docs.

Memo pad is already installed, correct????
    12-17-09 12:01 PM
    Memo pad is already installed, correct????
    Should be, it's a default RIM app.
    And yes, you can reinstall Docs-2-Go via DM at anytime.
    12-17-09 12:14 PM
    BlackBerry's were orginally targeted at the business people. That's why they still have Docs to Go on there, for the business workers. I don't use it much. I leave it on there just in case I need to view a MS office file. It has come in handy a couple times for me.
    12-17-09 02:13 PM
    For me it's one of those apps that I hardly use but when I need it it's a life saver.
    =X=

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 02:47 PM
    Only you can answer this question for yourself, if you use MS Office documents then you should keep it, if you don't then yeah its useless.

Personally I use them all the time and have the Pro version as well as the desktop sync software which is invaluable.

Another question would be why are you thinking about deleting them? I don't understand the people who have a desire to keep only the most basic applications. If its not hurting anything to have it there why not leave it in case you do need it one day.
    12-17-09 03:05 PM

I create new documents on the free version all the time. I sent a blank Word and Excel doc to my phone by email. I open it up in Docs to Go, then edit away, then choose "save as." It keeps my blank one, and saves my new one so I can send it to myself to print or refine some more. I love it, I've wrote numerous assignments for classes this way when I'm not close to my computer.
    12-17-09 03:19 PM
    To be honest I really haven't used it since I have had my phone and it just sits there.......
    12-17-09 03:29 PM
    I keep it because it has come in handy for a few emails and you never know when you might need it...
    12-17-09 06:48 PM
    I create new documents on the free version all the time. I sent a blank Word and Excel doc to my phone by email. I open it up in Docs to Go, then edit away, then choose "save as." It keeps my blank one, and saves my new one so I can send it to myself to print or refine some more. I love it, I've wrote numerous assignments for classes this way when I'm not close to my computer.
    What he said. It works.
    01-07-10 01:58 PM
    i deleted docs to go and the sample pics on my latest install....419 and boot up at like 43 with 4 apps installed
    01-07-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD