I'd love to switch between the Audio on my SD card and Slacker Radio...but right now my old classic iPod is more durable. I have a Seidio Innocase II (GREAT case btw) and I don't know how I'd be able to keep it stable without dropping it...I have a rubber case for my iPod I can keep snug in my shorts but it won't be the same for the Storm. Plus the touchscreen...idk.

Any ideas? Are there universal cases out there that work and would allow me to still use the touchscreen?
    01-05-10 06:15 PM
    I'd love to switch between the Audio on my SD card and Slacker Radio...but right now my old classic iPod is more durable. I have a Seidio Innocase II (GREAT case btw) and I don't know how I'd be able to keep it stable without dropping it...I have a rubber case for my iPod I can keep snug in my shorts but it won't be the same for the Storm. Plus the touchscreen...idk.

Any ideas? Are there universal cases out there that work and would allow me to still use the touchscreen?
    I do a lot of working out. I'm a triathlete and run and bike a LOT.

When I do long bike rides, I like to have my phone with me. It sucks to be 40 miles from home with a mechanical problem on my bike and no way to fix it. Time to ET phone home and get help. That's why I like to use phone as a music player. That way I don't need a separate device (like MP3 player).

For my runs, I bought a generic neoprene case with a clear plastic face and a velcro armband. Use that while running for music. Again, I don't like being 6 miles from home and suffer an injury (it's happened to me before).

As far as gym workouts...can't help you there as I don't use a gym much.
    01-06-10 08:29 AM
    I did a search of the Blogs & Forums and founds some interesting stuff for you gym heads....

http://crackberry.com/googlesearch?c...S&as_q=Gym#915
    01-06-10 10:15 AM
    I have a silicone case I use during workouts. No problems with that at all. I primarily use Pandora quick mix, so I get a good spread of music I like.
    01-06-10 10:19 AM
    I have used both. I actually prefer to use my Storm while running but my iPod Touch while lifting. The BB is too thick to have in my pocket. The thing I am having a hard time with is the way the wire twists on headphones. I hate that.
    01-06-10 10:33 AM
    I have the Motorola S9HD stereo bluetooth headset and use the Storm for all workout activities. It's great to be able to set the phone in a secure area away from weights and still be able to hear the music, change the tracks, and take phone calls ... all without having to reach for the phone! (And, NO, I have no affiliation with Motorola. I just love the headset!)
    01-06-10 05:06 PM
    snug in my shorts
    I stopped reading right there
    01-06-10 08:08 PM
    I stopped reading right there
    Idk man I was effing tired, haha

Meaning they don't have pockets so I keep it on the side between the shorts and...

Anyway. Has anyone tried this?

Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone 3GS and More (Fits iPhone 3G / 2G / 1G, Blackberry Bold / Curve / Storm, Palm Pre and many more): Electronics
    01-06-10 09:27 PM
    i have really long headphones so theres no problem for me. I always listen to Slacker radio when i workout.
    01-07-10 12:18 AM
    I use my Storm at the gym 5 days a week- I have about 400 songs on the card, and just let it shuffle.
    Sometimes I'll watch a movie while I do cardio, but I usually listen to MP3s.
    01-07-10 02:46 AM
    I use my Storm at the gym 5 days a week- I have about 400 songs on the card, and just let it shuffle.
    Sometimes I'll watch a movie while I do cardio, but I usually listen to MP3s.
    I do the same thing. Keep my phone in my pocket while lifting/stretching and put it in front of me(sometimes in the cupholder) in the treadmill and bike.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD