do you think that verizon is gonna take the world by storm this tuesday and release the storm , ive always been guessing the 4th, i guess we will all see... maybe thats why we havent heard anything there gonna announce on monday and release on tuesday.. bold, pearl flip and storm maybe all on tuesday
    11-01-08 02:34 PM
    No, nope, not at all.
    11-01-08 02:37 PM
    NOOOO wayyyy!!! why would they? I don't see that happening. isnt the Bold coming out on the 4th? maybe people have the dates mixed up.
    11-01-08 02:42 PM
    No... now stop making release date threads people. It'll be announced/released when it is.
    -Rik
    11-01-08 02:47 PM
    Naw; I am thinking 14th/15th
    11-01-08 03:05 PM
    I'm not trying to get Noticed I'm just voicing my oppinion like everyone else does sorry for making a thread never will again
    11-01-08 04:21 PM
    My local Best But has the Pearl flip in stock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 04:23 PM
    you can make post as often as you like and about what you like. I agree it is crazy when the post are repeated but I don't look at all the post and have done the same thing before as well and posted what was posted. lol!! If I see something posted 2 or 3 times I either skip it or comment because maybe they didnt see the other one. Id you have a question just ask or an opinon voice it. alot of times peope will give the link and let you know where the other thread is not a big deal.

Welcome to CB!

I'm not trying to get Noticed I'm just voicing my oppinion like everyone else does sorry for making a thread never will again
    11-01-08 04:56 PM
    My local Best But has the Pearl flip in stock.

I wish I had a Best But by me. Would help pass the time while I'm waiting for the Storm to be released.

By the way, my vote is NO CHANCE for the 4th. Hope I'm wrong!
    11-01-08 05:23 PM
    I have to agree with sarfrazfamily

We are all here for one of two reasons to either give our knowledge to those seeking it or we are the ones that are seeking that knowledge you are giving.

If the post has been talked about it has been. But you know putting people down just because they post a new thread there is no point. If it was a thought the person had and wanted to talk about, let them. If you don't like it keep your mouth shut and move on, If you have something nice or helpful or even if it is just your opinion then by all means we want to hear it. But if it is just nonconstructive criticism then keep it to yourself and move on. So what if it has been talked about before. You know how many times I have posted something in an existing thread on here and thought my post was not even paid attention to!!!

And as far as the thread goes I was wondering the same thing. The reason I say that is because several people on here have made comments about VZW releasing the phone quietly. Well if they are then the 4th would be a good day to do it (sucks for me but) because it is the day the Bold is released to AT&T and that would be a good thing since so many people on here and other sites have already stated they were going to go with what ever device came out first the bold or the storm. So imagine just how many new customers VZW would have if they announce it on Monday and release the phone the next day (the 4TH). It is possible with maybe a little Hope and wish and me excited about this and ya they just need to release the thing already....
    11-01-08 05:36 PM
    Nov 4...Isn't there some other big event that day that will dominate the news??
    11-01-08 08:05 PM
    They can release it on the 4th if they don't mind waiting until after the polls close to make any sales. Not sure why AT&T decided on the 4th for the Bold.
    11-01-08 09:05 PM
    AT&T's luanching the Bold that day. Although, it's already being reported that some AT&T stores already have Bolds in stock and may begin selling them tomorrow. Looks like the wait is is just about over for you loyal and patient Bold fans.
    11-01-08 09:11 PM
    I already voted, so I'm up for a 4th release. If Verizon was smart theyv would at least announce something then to give potential bold customers something to think about. My guess is no, nothing will release, and they will continue to run us marketing into the ground by keeping us in the dark. Glad I gave verizon my email address a long time ago so they could NOT send me anything...

11-01-08 09:12 PM
    Nope. I'm thinking Black Friday will be the release date. Thats what I'm betting in Vegas anyway! lol
    11-01-08 09:24 PM
    i'm getting my teeth cleaned on november 04, is that what you're referring to?
    11-01-08 09:56 PM
    No way they launch on same day as the election...or the day after. You don't want to introduce your product on a day that is relatively certain to be dominated with other news...you will never get noticed. Patience...it will launch before Christmas, I bet.
    11-01-08 10:06 PM
    No way they're doing that! We would have some sort of "insider info" by now....

11-01-08 10:22 PM
    for that to happen the stores would have to have the phones in stock..and once that happens there would be pictures leaking left and right.. lets be honest...

also..i have mentioned on here I am a former vzw employee with plenty of insiders in VZW still.. having personally seen the inventory screens within the last week i can vouch the warehouse on the west coast still does not have a storm in stock.. not happening..not on the 4th at least
    11-01-08 10:24 PM
    thanks for all your information just have to sit back and waite for verizon to release the information to the nation... im so glad as well i signed up for those emails over a month and a half ago and only got like 2 emails 3 at the most ... hope for the best
    11-01-08 11:09 PM
    thanks for all your information just have to sit back and waite for verizon to release the information to the nation... im so glad as well i signed up for those emails over a month and a half ago and only got like 2 emails 3 at the most ... hope for the best
    Don't feel too bad, I signed up for those emails and have only gotten one.
    11-02-08 09:49 AM
    No way they launch on same day as the election...or the day after. You don't want to introduce your product on a day that is relatively certain to be dominated with other news...you will never get noticed. Patience...it will launch before Christmas, I bet.
    tell that to AT&T and the Bold...
    11-02-08 09:53 AM
    tell that to AT&T and the Bold...
    Good point. They know something we don't?

I think they've just waited soooo long now they're trying to get it out the door just as soon as humanly possible. Just so happens that's Nov. 4th. Can you imagine AT&T telling everyone who's already waited for the Bold they gotta wait a little longer cause they won't get as much press on the 4th or the day after or the day after that, because of the election. I wouldn't want to be the guy giving that bad news

I think someone at AT&T who can, just said launch the |)amn thing already and they are! I say good for them! Everyone who's been faithfully waiting for a Bold deserves it just as soon as possible.
    11-02-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD