i was reading about the storm screen issues and wanted to do some typing to check out how mine works so i went to apps and clicked on word mobile and it said i had to get the word premium to use word standard. what's up with that??? more of vz nickel and diming us to death? i am loving the storm but EVERYTHING that i want to do on this thing VZ wants another monthly fee.
    anyway, does anyone know how much VZ wants for this now???
    thanks
    11-28-08 10:00 AM
    You can read them, but I think in order to edit them you need the higher (premium) one.
    11-28-08 10:12 AM
    You can download and view attachments but only basic editing and no creating new docs. It is not Verizon, it is dataviz the company that makes docs to go . . they would like to get paid for their product. Hey you don't get any office suite for free on your computer

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Standard / Premium Comparison
    11-28-08 10:13 AM
    don't you have word to go on there? Or is that what you meant by word mobile?
    11-28-08 10:13 AM
    it is word to go that i am talkng about, sorry for the misunderstanding. there isn't any work mobile...
    11-28-08 10:19 AM
    Think that is what the OP meant. But with the standard edition you can open and edit files. You can't create new files though, but you can save an exsisting file as.... There are a couple of other thing that premium can do over standard but it is all in what you need. BTW you would be making this purchase from DataViz now verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 10:21 AM
    any ideas as to the cost of this???
    thanks
    11-28-08 10:28 AM
    Think that it is like 60 or 70 bucks. Not 100% sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD