Hey you guize,

I'm new, but beyond the obvious I need someone here to do me a favor.

Here's my situation.

Needed a cellphone so I bought the storm off ebay for $200.

Tried to start a service with version but they want a $400 security deposit because I don't have a credit history.

Yeaaaah that's never gonna happen so my only choice is to go with a another carrier.

But In order for me to do that I need to unlock my phone. Too bad I'm a cheap sob, I don't want to pay some other service to unlock my phone for me so I figured I can get version to do it for me free.

Turns out I need an account(go figure >_>)or they won't give me the code(selfish b@stards).

This is where the favor comes in I need someone who already has an account with version to call them and give them my IMEI number and in return that person can give me the code I need to unlock my phone.

any takers?
    08-13-09 12:34 PM
    Hey you guize,

I'm new, but beyond the obvious I need someone here to do me a favor.

Here's my situation.

Needed a cellphone so I bought the storm off ebay for $200.

Tried to start a service with version but they want a $400 security deposit because I don't have a credit history.

Yeaaaah that's never gonna happen so my only choice is to go with a another carrier.

But In order for me to do that I need to unlock my phone. Too bad I'm a cheap sob, I don't want to pay some other service to unlock my phone for me so I figured I can get version to do it for me free.

Turns out I need an account(go figure >_>)or they won't give me the code(selfish b@stards).

This is where the favor comes in I need someone who already has an account with version to call them and give them my IMEI number and in return that person can give me the code I need to unlock my phone.

any takers?
    Dude, look around there are threads all over here telling you how to unlock your Storm.

Pretty outrageous.
    08-13-09 12:42 PM
    I know I seen most of them, but those version reps are not going to give me that code. I tried everything from excuses to the race card.
    08-13-09 12:45 PM
    You can't get someone else to ask Verizon for your phone, it will not appear on their account record. Your only option is to buy a code from one of the third party unlockers. If you search you should get it for a good price - sorry, it's a hard life.
    08-13-09 12:56 PM
    Oh well guess I have no choice, meh I'll get over it.
    08-13-09 01:06 PM
    I went on ebay and bought an unlock code for $9.00 I had the code less than 1 hour.
    08-13-09 01:22 PM
    so did for about 8 dollars..spend the dough ..berry is so worth it..
    08-13-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD