I have a 9530 Verizon unlocked and changed tp T-mobile. Used the latest and greatest DM downloaded from BB, connected both my 8820 and 9530 and used the device switch. Now storm has lost it's browser, and either. No help to send service books. gprs lower case. Internet real slow or not. Using V 4.7.0. Can I download T-Zones, WAP and Browser (BB) to add in?
    06-21-09 12:44 AM
    Try this:
    Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Button - Register Now
    06-21-09 01:12 AM
    Thanks, I did register it 3 times so far. And got reply back successful. Service Books sent and email back sucessful. Strange..........I have email in and out but no internet. One thing I do notice that is consistant is the EDGE in lower case

Any way I can download and install a internet browser app?
    06-21-09 02:44 AM
    Battery pull? Sometimes these things reset themselves.
    06-21-09 03:38 AM
    Try this:
    Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Button - Register Now
    Is there anyway I can download and install the BB Internet app through my PC? I can get to the web by the Tmobile WAP right now but running so.........................slow. The"edge" stays in lower case instead up upper. Shows no internet icon. I have sent the service books several times where I do receive the response from BB it's registered. I just need to find a way to add BB internet or at lease T-Zones where EDGE is in high speed.
    I do have email and the other features just fine. Just no high speed internet. It works like I'm using a 56K modem.
    06-21-09 03:53 PM
    Thanks, The battery pull had no effect.
    06-21-09 04:03 PM
    to my understanding, edge is 2g and EDGE is 3g.....i read somewhere on here that verizon storms are limited to ege here in the states with gsm.
    06-21-09 06:06 PM
    to my understanding, edge is 2g and EDGE is 3g.....i read somewhere on here that verizon storms are limited to ege here in the states with gsm.
    EDGE= data
    edge=no data
    Not 2g or 3g. Edge is 2g on the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 06:27 PM
    EDGE= data
    edge=no data
    Not 2g or 3g. Edge is 2g on the storm.
    same concept.....lol
    06-21-09 06:36 PM
    Thanks for the input but the Storm runs on 2 and 3G. You can set it for 2 or 3 or both.
    06-21-09 09:18 PM
    In Data Services on a Storm:
    GSM is at 2G and UMTS is at 3G
    An easy setting is
    Tech:
    GSM/UMTS
    Mode:
    3G & 2G
    06-21-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD