well i first got verizon and i had a chocolate nice cool phone went to an env one of the best phones i had then i got a glyde peice of **** phone bad then i got a voyager loved it could have been better but then i got an upgrade and i got a blackberry storm was cool at first then started hearing bout updates software leaks then official updates times maybe promises thought it WOULD NOT BE AN IPHONE KILLER BUT something equal or funner or something the phone is nice but want more out of it verizon takes so long with everything great company good service but I WANTED MORE OUT OF THIS HYPED UP BLACK BERRY STORM GUESS NOT
    03-23-09 08:49 PM
    Wow. That's gotta be the longest sentence ever without punctuation while still making sense! What did you expect out of the Storm that you're not getting? Maybe we can help. And welcome BTW.
    03-23-09 08:59 PM
    Worst thing about the Storm is the complete lack of punctuation on the keyboard and the inability of buyers to understand what they purchased its a smart phone not a toaster there should be a waiting period before VZW sells to people to see if they are buying the phone because they know what they are getting into or because they saw a TV ad and think they will be cool for owning a product

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 08:59 PM
    lmao
    03-23-09 09:01 PM
    I am personally waiting for the 9630 hopefully with verizon in May, I hear alot more storm bashing than praising. Is that because the bar is so high for blackberry storm, people expect it to do everything without them thinking?

That being said I was pleasantly surprised when a lady showed me her storm and started saying how great it is and she absolutely loves it. She went on for a good 20 minutes, made me think might not be a bad time to consider getting the storm. Great sales job, from a regular Jane made my day, also a great unexpected blackberry fix. reconsider I am...
    03-23-09 09:13 PM
    WELL EVEN THE COMMERCIAL MAKES IT SEEM LIKE ITS NOT JUST A BUSINESS PHONE IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE ITS COOL AND FUN AND NOT JUST A SQUARE BLACK PHONE WITH CALLS AND EMAILS I WANT GAMES COOL THINGS I WANT VERIZON TO LET THERE PAYING COMMUNITY KNOW WHEN WE SHOULD EXPECT THINGS NOT KEEP **** A SECRET HAVE MORE THEN ONE SOFTWARE UP DATE A YEAR THIS PHONE WON INOVATION OF THE YEAR BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND ANY OTHER BB IS THE CLICK TOUCH **** MY VOYAGER WAS A CLICK TOUCH IF THATS THE BIG IT FACTOR SEEMS LIKE IT LACKS THATS

Worst thing about the Storm is the complete lack of punctuation on the keyboard and the inability of buyers to understand what they purchased its a smart phone not a toaster there should be a waiting period before VZW sells to people to see if they are buying the phone because they know what they are getting into or because they saw a TV ad and think they will be cool for owning a product

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 09:28 PM
    I hear alot more storm bashing than praising. Is that because the bar is so high for blackberry storm, people expect it to do everything without them thinking?
    No that is because, in general, people will voice their complaints a lot faster and more often that they will sing it's praises. That is just human nature.
    03-23-09 09:29 PM
    WELL EVEN THE COMMERCIAL MAKES IT SEEM LIKE ITS NOT JUST A BUSINESS PHONE IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE ITS COOL AND FUN AND NOT JUST A SQUARE BLACK PHONE WITH CALLS AND EMAILS I WANT GAMES COOL THINGS I WANT VERIZON TO LET THERE PAYING COMMUNITY KNOW WHEN WE SHOULD EXPECT THINGS NOT KEEP **** A SECRET HAVE MORE THEN ONE SOFTWARE UP DATE A YEAR THIS PHONE WON INOVATION OF THE YEAR BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND ANY OTHER BB IS THE CLICK TOUCH **** MY VOYAGER WAS A CLICK TOUCH IF THATS THE BIG IT FACTOR SEEMS LIKE IT LACKS THATS
    Go buy a ps3 then. How old are you?
    03-23-09 09:31 PM
    HEY don't get me wrong i like the blackberry storm i like when people ask can they see it and let me text something to see how it feels the look is cool i love my emails the web is good could be faster i like downloading apps and twitter and myspace facebook etc. the texting lag when texting fast and the spell correction can be a pain sometimes also kinda scared of the cracks u can see through the sides of the phone and dust that gets in it the video player gets stuck the cam is so long to snap a shot with a big black pause i dont wanna download a leak heard they r not safe thats y there r leaks and not officials sometimes when u record video it will have a error and can't record what u just thought u recorded crazy sometimes the light wont blink when i have new messeages sometimes it does it pros & cons but waiting on verizon will make u go to another company when u dont really want to just want a good phone my env & voyager was great heard theres a new vx11000 coming soon hopefully a combination of both
    03-23-09 09:34 PM
    HAHAHAHA, it's not Verizon that is being slow, it's RIM. RIM hands the software updates with the phone. They shouldn't have released the phone in it's current condition.
    03-23-09 09:35 PM
    HEY don't get me wrong i like the blackberry storm i like when people ask can they see it and let me text something to see how it feels the look is cool i love my emails the web is good could be faster i like downloading apps and twitter and myspace facebook etc. the texting lag when texting fast and the spell correction can be a pain sometimes also kinda scared of the cracks u can see through the sides of the phone and dust that gets in it the video player gets stuck the cam is so long to snap a shot with a big black pause i dont wanna download a leak heard they r not safe thats y there r leaks and not officials sometimes when u record video it will have a error and can't record what u just thought u recorded crazy sometimes the light wont blink when i have new messeages sometimes it does it pros & cons but waiting on verizon will make u go to another company when u dont really want to just want a good phone my env & voyager was great heard theres a new vx11000 coming soon hopefully a combination of both
    The app store will change things. It will make it MUCH easier to access themes, games, fun apps, etc. It's lined up to come out within the next few weeks.
    03-23-09 09:36 PM
    Go buy a ps3 then. How old are you?
    i have a ps3 mr. and i am 23 how old r u should u have to be 50 and own a business to buy a blackberry storm or is there an age limit either the way they take ur money im sure u had some things in ur life u bought and was as happy when u got it...
    03-23-09 09:36 PM
    No...Seriously, how old are you?
    03-23-09 09:37 PM
    Ouch my eyes!!!!!!

Here's how I use my Storm:

Play videos, movies and tv shows
    Play music, all 1200 songs in my iTunes library
    Podcast player, for video podcasts too
    I have 5 additional games, poker, space travel, guitar hero, yahtzee, and nintaii
    Get directions with Google Maps
    Find local listings in Poynt
    Check to see if my shelves are level
    Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and Flickr
    Read news and check the stock market
    Listen to streaming radio
    Plus I can make phone calls, send SMS/MMS, and emails

You Storm must be broken, maybe because it's square.
    03-23-09 09:37 PM
    i see like on crack berry just for a theme is 6 or 7 bucks what the **** for what if i dont like it... whats the high as **** price for??? i just know the app store at already 3 bucks or higher will be just great .... so sarcastic but looking forward to that in 2011
    03-23-09 09:38 PM
    No...Seriously, how old are you?
    dude i am 23 work school ect just venting about my phone i have had for about 2 months... is jesus gonna kill me for that or what???
    03-23-09 09:39 PM
    i see like on crack berry just for a theme is 6 or 7 bucks what the **** for what if i dont like it... whats the high as **** price for??? i just know the app store at already 3 bucks or higher will be just great .... so sarcastic but looking forward to that in 2011
    The App World will be avail soon. Some charge for their themes because of the amount of personal time spent making them. If you don't want to buy them, then download any of the free themes.
    03-23-09 09:40 PM
    Ouch my eyes!!!!!!

Here's how I use my Storm:

Play videos, movies and tv shows
    Play music, all 1200 songs in my iTunes library
    Podcast player, for video podcasts too
    I have 5 additional games, poker, space travel, guitar hero, yahtzee, and nintaii
    Get directions with Google Maps
    Find local listings in Poynt
    Check to see if my shelves are level
    Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and Flickr
    Read news and check the stock market
    Listen to streaming radio
    Plus I can make phone calls, send SMS/MMS, and emails

You Storm must be broken, maybe because it's square.
    u got me on that buddy.... never said it didn't anything just want it to be faster not get stuck not **** up my recorded vids not get stuck when i skip to a part on a movie i put on it vibrate only not play the ringtone also even when the setting is on vibrate only and more
    03-23-09 09:42 PM
    Got lost on the way over to the Rants & Raves section! :P
    03-23-09 09:43 PM
    anyway who has unc for the ncaa championship??
    umm sir i dont quite have the storm yet, but it has only been out since november so considering it has been out say about five, six months....your pushing the bar really high. and correct me if im wrong(im wrong, im wrong, there are worse things lol) but hasnt the iphone only had a couple software upgrades 1,2,3? like i said correct me if im wrong but i love this phone and ive been messing around with it a lot.
    Dude first of all there are so many free themes that its stupid. Second, with all those apps like twitter, facebook, myspace, why do you wonder your phone lags? The os leaks are completely safe and you are missing out not updating your device. And finally, no i'm not 50 and when i buy something i know what it is that im buying and buy what suits me the best. If you didn't like it you had thirty days to return it.
    well i first got verizon and i had a chocolate nice cool phone went to an env one of the best phones i had then i got a glyde peice of **** phone bad then i got a voyager loved it could have been better but then i got an upgrade and i got a blackberry storm was cool at first then started hearing bout updates software leaks then official updates times maybe promises thought it WOULD NOT BE AN IPHONE KILLER BUT something equal or funner or something the phone is nice but want more out of it verizon takes so long with everything great company good service but I WANTED MORE OUT OF THIS HYPED UP BLACK BERRY STORM GUESS NOT
    Well, sell it and look for something that fits into what you're looking for. The ONLY reason I got the Storm vs. Bold was the bigger screen for media and the better browser (although Opera is screaming fast on mine).

*edit - Using BBC Hybrid .114 v2 - Holy crap I love it.
    Last edited by Hessian; 03-23-09 at 09:46 PM.
    03-23-09 09:44 PM
    Got lost on the way over to the Rants & Raves section! :P
    lol wow for this to be a blackberry forum u would think no body who has a bb ever complained about there phones b4...
    03-23-09 09:44 PM
    You are in the wrong section!
    03-23-09 09:45 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD