I am wondering if there is a way I can disable a standing alarm for every weekday for just one specific day. I tried playing around with the calendar app, and didn't find anything. Also ran a quick search which turned up no results surprisingly.

I have the day off Monday, so don't need my cell phone backup alarm going off to make sure I'm up in time to get to work. Is there a way I could disable an every weekday alarm for just one day?
    02-13-09 05:30 PM
    Not that I have found. When I've had a special day like that, I've just gone in and turned it off for that day. The only thing is remembering to turn it back on later in the day so you're not late for work Tuesday.
    02-13-09 05:34 PM
    how about just turn off your alarm then schedule a reminder to later that day turn it on? I always schedule reminders when i have to make these sorts of transitions.
    02-13-09 05:59 PM
    how about just turn off your alarm then schedule a reminder to later that day turn it on? I always schedule reminders when i have to make these sorts of transitions.
    That's funny, I forgot to mention that. I do the same thing. Set myself a reminder to turn on my alarm which ultimately reminds me to "WAKE UP"
    02-13-09 06:11 PM
    You can do this with the calendar. Hit menu -> New Alarm. With your new alarm you can set its to recurrence to weekly then select the days you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:39 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you just turn off your device for that night. Provided you have an alarm set, just 'full power off' the device by using the power button on homescreen. I believe that disables the auto-on feature.
    02-13-09 07:51 PM
    Wouldn't you miss any calls that would come in? I know for me this is my only phone, no landline.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:57 PM
    Yea it disables calls... and also your phone will turn on from full power off if your alarm is set to go off... At least i'm pretty sure it does cause my auto on isnt until but my alarm goes of on weekdays at 730! Just helps on weekends when I dont want calls before 8!
    02-13-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD