I'm not sure if this is already on the site but I was wondering if it was possible to create a modification/app for the phone that when you tap the screen, the phone thinks you actually clicked it. Sometimes it is easier to get something done without the clicking, is it possible?
    04-20-09 10:16 PM
    some apps have this feature.. im not sure how they do it.

i think for it to be phone wide it would have to be something integrated in the OS.. not sure someone else would probably know better
    04-20-09 10:26 PM
    Not possible as of yet. As previously mentioned certain apps are like that i.e. opera, bolt and a few others. The click screen is what sets this phone apart from the normal touchscreen.
    04-20-09 10:41 PM
    Not possible as of yet. As previously mentioned certain apps are like that i.e. opera, bolt and a few others. The click screen is what sets this phone apart from the normal touchscreen.
    Yeah but it would be nice tojust see how it woyld do without having to clifk the screen...if you think about it...the storm isn't really a touch scrern phone ...its a click screen phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 11:29 PM
    Not possible as of yet. As previously mentioned certain apps are like that i.e. opera, bolt and a few others. The click screen is what sets this phone apart from the normal touch screen.
    Yeah but it would be nice to just see how it would do without having to click the screen...if you think about it...the storm isn't really a touch screen phone ...its a click screen phone.

04-20-09 11:30 PM
    I personally love the click screen. It's what sold me the phone and I wish all apps were formated to utilize this function. But that's just me .
    04-20-09 11:39 PM
    i just wish i didnt have to type with the click. thats it. just that one area i dont want to click.
    04-20-09 11:42 PM
    I love the click makes it much easier...
    04-20-09 11:45 PM
    yeah same here it would be a cool thing
    04-21-09 12:00 AM
    I personally love the click screen. It's what sold me the phone and I wish all apps were formated to utilize this function. But that's just me .
    Yeah I agree. I love to hear the clicking and I think I would feel weird if I didn't hear it

04-21-09 12:15 AM
    i just wish i didnt have to type with the click. thats it. just that one area i dont want to click.
    I want to have your babies. This is what I have been saying since the damn thing came out, but nobody understands. They think I mean all or nothing. I just want a soft type keyboard and the rest of the click functionality for the rest of the phone.
    04-21-09 12:40 AM
    I only want to try it because I am a fast texter/typer and the screen just isn't "clicky" enough to keep up with my fingers.
    04-21-09 01:40 AM
    I want to have your babies. This is what I have been saying since the damn thing came out, but nobody understands. They think I mean all or nothing. I just want a soft type keyboard and the rest of the click functionality for the rest of the phone.
    I want in on the baby birthing too because I don't like typing with the click at all

04-21-09 04:25 AM
    Your all sheep. How about this you should get a choice. Enable or Disable the click screen. Choices what a burden!
    05-25-09 09:59 PM
    Why did people who don't like the click, ever get it in the first place? Remember the first tv commercial? It was all about the click. Yet, some people who got it, wished it didn't click. Get the Storm 2 when it comes out.
    05-25-09 10:22 PM
    The click is what made this phone sell I love the click

05-25-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD