My daughter just got Narnia for Christmas and it came with a "digital copy" of the movie.I wondering if anyone has tried to put this on their storm yet? If so,which version did you download to your pc,Windows media player or the iTunes?

ok,I transfered it to my pc,to wmp,then tranfered it to my storm and when I go to play it,it crashes my storm to reboot? Why? The storm is suppose to handle WMV,right? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
    12-31-08 06:14 PM
    WMV, yeah; I think it does.

WMP though is different. That's the DRM version of WMV I'm guessing and I don't think it'll play that.
    12-31-08 06:31 PM
    the video codec for it is windows media video 9.What is the 9 for?
    12-31-08 06:45 PM
    My daughter just got Narnia for Christmas and it came with a "digital copy" of the movie.I wondering if anyone has tried to put this on their storm yet? If so,which version did you download to your pc,Windows media player or the iTunes?

ok,I transfered it to my pc,to wmp,then tranfered it to my storm and when I go to play it,it crashes my storm to reboot? Why? The storm is suppose to handle WMV,right? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
    You can't play the digital copies of movies on the storm without removing the DRM from the file. I use tunebite just like the thread says and it is well worth the money.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...m-pics-118585/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 07:19 PM
    thank you very much
    12-31-08 08:22 PM
    You're welcome and I hope you and your daughter enjoy watching the movie on the convenience of the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD