I just got it today, it has a picture of two lips with a finger going across like someone saying "shh". Inside it says "We've been watching and know you might be switching, so here is a coupon for a free Storm and cradle". The instructions say that I have to call a number in South Africa and give them my SS# and bank account. Has anyone received this? Is it legit?

PS. This is a sarcastic post in regards to all the people asking about the private sale. Sorry to have confused so many, but thanks for your advise not to contact people in South Africa so I can get my Storm.
    Last edited by DurangoJim; 11-18-08 at 02:42 PM.
    11-18-08 02:30 PM
    They're not even being subtle about it anymore?
    11-18-08 02:33 PM
    Ur mom got one! It said lets add more useless posts, about usless posts! J/K
    11-18-08 02:33 PM
    Are people really that stupid?
    11-18-08 02:36 PM
    SPAM MAIL!! Why do you need to give your bank information?
    11-18-08 02:36 PM
    I just got it today, it has a picture of two lips with a finger going across like someone saying "shh". Inside it says "We've been watching and know you might be switching, so here is a coupon for a free Storm and cradle". The instructions say that I have to call a number in South Africa and give them my SS# and bank account. Has anyone received this? Is it legit?
    You really can't seriously be considering this. Screams identity theft to me
    11-18-08 02:38 PM
    Zero Point Zero
    11-18-08 02:38 PM
    Sorry, I guess not too many Animal House fans here. I should have added that the post was dripping with sarcasm.
    11-18-08 02:41 PM
    Thanks for wasting the bandwidth
    11-18-08 02:42 PM
    i stopped believing this thread as soon as i read Did anyone receive the Double Secret Probation Invitation?
    11-18-08 02:43 PM
    So wait do you get the Doube secret probation notice if you weren't already on Probation
    11-18-08 04:09 PM
    I got a note in the mail that said I should take a cab downtown. There would be a guy on the corner of Central and Main selling daffodils. I should hand him a $2 bill, say "the dog barks twice at midnight" and he would hand me a Storm.

I'm so doin' it.
    11-18-08 04:16 PM
    I got the all for free Storm, Act Now Event.

Go get nude now throw all your money and identications in the middle of downtown and yell "I WANT A BLACKBERRY STORM" and be surprised by what happens! GET YOUR STORM NOW!!!

Yeah I'll be getting a STORM alright from the police that is!!!
    11-18-08 04:20 PM
    I got a note in the mail that said I should take a cab downtown. There would be a guy on the corner of Central and Main selling daffodils. I should hand him a $2 bill, say "the dog barks twice at midnight" and he would hand me a Storm.

I'm so doin' it.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! C4N i COM3 2?
    11-18-08 04:23 PM

I'm so doin' it.
    That is probably the funniest ish I've read on this dang forum!!!! "the dog barks twice at midnight"? Come on now, hilarious!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:56 PM
    Sorry, I guess not too many Animal House fans here. I should have added that the post was dripping with sarcasm.
    Ok repeat after me. I, state your name.

I state your name.

Do hereby pledge allegiance to the Crack.

Do hereby pledge allegiance to the Crack.

With... liberty and push mail for all.

Amen.
    11-18-08 09:34 PM

I'm so doin' it.
    I got a similar message, but all I got was a lousy Moto Q!
    11-18-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD