so i did the update to .75 from .65 and notice when i click on my browser to surf the web it no longer works...and my 1xEV now shows up as 1xev.

and when i go to manage connection and click on status and it say blackberry internet connection : not connected and blackberry enterprise : not connected as well...is it suppose to say those things? omg this sucks!! i need my interwebs!!! please help
    12-06-08 03:18 AM
    maybe its a verizon thing??? Mine just did the exact same thing, but I updated about 5 hours ago. Too many people trying to OTA their update? lol
    12-06-08 03:23 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now. Then log into Verizon's BIS page and resend service books.
    12-06-08 03:24 AM
    hmm did you get it fix yet?
    12-06-08 03:24 AM
    how do i log into verizon bis? lol sorry for being soo noob
    12-06-08 03:25 AM
    hmm did you get it fix yet?
    I did a battery pull and I already did what CX said, when I updated 5 hours ago. And just NOW did my connection show 1xev.

still not fixed
    12-06-08 03:30 AM
    i know!! WTF is up with that..man this really sucks! i need my net...
    12-06-08 03:34 AM
    how do i log into verizon bis? lol sorry for being soo noob
    Log into the Verizon BIS Page and resend the service books. If you can't log in at that page, make sure to go to Options>Advanced Options>HostRoutingTable>Menu>Register Now. Then go to the email setup wizard icon on your device and you should see the options to send service books in there.
    12-06-08 03:37 AM
    FAWK finally i turn off the phone and turn back on everything worked!!! son of a beech!! stupid verizon!!
    12-06-08 03:41 AM
    "your device had a problem connecting to the server"

is what I get when I go into my email setup wizard.

I requested to get my password sent via my PIN.....
    12-06-08 03:41 AM
    thanks alot for the help and xxraffyxx do Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now then pull the battery out and let it sit out for 1 minute before turning on. and hope everything work out for you bro!
    12-06-08 03:45 AM
    I already did the the register now hours ago.....but I did a battery pull and it worked
    12-06-08 03:47 AM
    I already did the the register now hours ago.....but I did a battery pull and it worked
    Yes after a battery pull, the service books come automatically. Raffy, make sure tomorrow you call Verizon and they will set you up on the BIS page. Then it's much easier to send the books.
    12-06-08 03:49 AM
    I got my BIS setup... first time, I didnt even know about that page. lol
    12-06-08 03:53 AM
    I got my BIS setup... first time, I didnt even know about that page. lol
    lol, np. It's a much easier way to add/remove/edit email addys and send service books.
    12-06-08 03:57 AM
    Log into the Verizon BIS Page and resend the service books. If you can't log in at that page, make sure to go to Options>Advanced Options>HostRoutingTable>Menu>Register Now. Then go to the email setup wizard icon on your device and you should see the options to send service books in there.

jeeze thanks CX once again you have discovered what I have been looking for a while for..

I couldn't find the send service books on the device for a bit... I don't know why I didn't try there I was starting to think they were included in the register button ;(

I haven't had to send them from the device yet but now at least I know how to instruct people ;D
    12-06-08 04:49 AM
    jeeze thanks CX once again you have discovered what I have been looking for a while for..

I couldn't find the send service books on the device for a bit... I don't know why I didn't try there I was starting to think they were included in the register button ;(

I haven't had to send them from the device yet but now at least I know how to instruct people ;D
    lol, np. Yep registering the HRT after a update will get back a browser or email box, etc.
    12-06-08 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD