Yesterday afternoon I tried to make a phone call and noticed that the numbers on the dial pad don't work. The only number that works is 0. I can still use speed dial call my contacts. I've worked around this by typing the number in a text or email but I would like to get the dial pad working again.

I'm not sure what happened because I didn't mess with the software or anything else on the phone. I used DM to pull some pictures off the phone but that was it. I've tried battery pulls and they don't make a difference. Any help would be great
    03-03-10 11:05 PM
    If you just did an OTA update or any other os upgrade you need to go into the setup wizard and follow the navigation and typing tutorial. Dont skip any part and type everything out. Make sure the phone is set to surepress. That should solve the problem. Hopefully. if not there are mulitple threads about this.
    03-04-10 03:14 PM
    this just started to happen to me did you solve it and how?
    03-11-10 02:37 PM
    it just happen to me to... reviewing the forum i find the answer...
    you need to go to SMS edit option, show your keyboard and press the globe button... then select another language... and that's it... it is solved... go to dial mode and you'll be able to dial any number... then you can return to your original language selection.
    04-25-10 12:44 AM
    it just happen to me to... reviewing the forum i find the answer...
    you need to go to SMS edit option, show your keyboard and press the globe button... then select another language... and that's it... it is solved... go to dial mode and you'll be able to dial any number... then you can return to your original language selection.
    Thank you, thank you! After long phone calls to Verizon and visiting the store, where useless salespeople didn't have a clue, your solution worked!
    09-07-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD