Those of you who are using the dock, do any of you have Invisible Shield or BSE on your Storm? I'm just wondering if it still fits with the protector on it...I know they're thin, but if it starts off as a snug fit, there might be issues...
    I'll tell you tonight when I put my GA on. I will say the tolerances are pretty close already. It may be a tight squeeze.
    11-24-08 01:40 PM
    IS is a thin film so its likely not going to have a problem with the dock. The big question is whether there is enough room for the silicon case. I'm doubtful.
    11-24-08 01:41 PM
    thanks for the link! $20 and change shipped.. woohoo!
    11-24-08 02:00 PM
    thanks for the link! $20 and change shipped.. woohoo!

What link are you referring to for $20 and change?
    11-24-08 02:11 PM
    IS is a thin film so its likely not going to have a problem with the dock. The big question is whether there is enough room for the silicon case. I'm doubtful.
    Yes, there may be a problem with the thin film because it fits in very tightly. I am sure it will be OK so we'll see.

There is no way in **** a silicone case will fit. It's not a big question....You can forget that 100%.
    11-24-08 02:17 PM
    $24 with free 1-2 day shipping which included my 25% company discount.

Newegg is cheaper so if you don't mind being on their waiting list for who knows how long go ahead and order it from them.

cheers!
    11-24-08 02:39 PM
    None of the stores I have been to have had it in stock. I ordered one on Friday morning when I purchased my Storm and it shipped that day, and will be here tomorrow. I have been tracking it all weekend. Anyone gotten theirs yet? I havent seen anyone with pics of the Storm on its dock yet.
    11-24-08 03:02 PM
    i went to VZW and picked up 2.. they had 8 instock.. since i bought 2 i got an extra 10% off so i paid 26.99 for each base plus tax..
    11-24-08 03:12 PM
    Ordered mine from VZW Saturday online. Sitting on my desk looking great today!
    11-24-08 03:17 PM
    You guys, Newegg.com has these things for only 17 bucks!

Newegg.com - BlackBerry 84606 Silver Chrome Desktop Charging/Sync Pod For Storm - Cell Phone Accessories

They upped the price to 20 bucks a couple hours after this post.. haha
    Last edited by Busta00764; 11-24-08 at 09:23 PM.
    11-24-08 03:56 PM
    Ordered mine thru 611 as well, $23 bucks shipped, after corp discount. Should be here by Friday.
    11-24-08 04:03 PM
    Has anyone tried the bedside mode? It is supposed to dim the screen. I used it 2 times over the weekend as an alarm clock and one night i couldn't get it to dim even when in the bedside mode. The screen is very bright when not in bedside mode. Anyone else having this problem? The 2nd night I used it in bedside mode it dimmed beautifully and didn't light up the whole room.
    11-25-08 11:03 AM
    Has anyone tried the bedside mode? It is supposed to dim the screen. I used it 2 times over the weekend as an alarm clock and one night i couldn't get it to dim even when in the bedside mode. The screen is very bright when not in bedside mode. Anyone else having this problem? The 2nd night I used it in bedside mode it dimmed beautifully and didn't light up the whole room.
    i used it last night.. it takes a minute to dim.. it works nice though
    11-25-08 11:17 AM
    Mine didn't dim at all the one night and the other night it dimmed perfectly. I didn't change any settings either night.
    11-25-08 11:28 AM
    thats lovely.. i hope they fix these small bs things with a software update.. the phone has serious potential but stuff like this is annoying
    11-25-08 11:33 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD