i had deleted them from my sd, now there somehow on my phone and having trouble deleting them, "read only" file.
    08-15-09 11:05 PM
    Load up the phone via usb, and search for the files, access them and take off the read only attribute via properties.

If you can't find them then load up the SD card and make sure you have the View Hidden Folders option selected in the search feature [if you're using Windows]
    08-15-09 11:13 PM
    U can try something like BBfileScout too. It lets hou delete the preinstalled wallpaper, so i would bet it lets you delete any other images
    08-16-09 12:20 AM
    U can try something like BBfileScout too. It lets hou delete the preinstalled wallpaper, so i would bet it lets you delete any other images
    where would you find BBfilescout?
    08-16-09 12:25 AM
    where would you find BBfilescout?
    On your Storm go to m.crackberry.com which will take you to the mobile site, then go to the Free Storm app Directory and it should be listed with the B's.
    08-16-09 12:28 AM
    This happened to me with one pic. When I went to try to delete it it asked me if I wanted to delete read only file and I clicked yes. Then it looked like a corrupt icon and I kept trying to delete and kept getting do you want to delete read only file. I did a battery pull and the file was gone. So you might want to try that.
    08-16-09 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD