Gents,

I am kind of person who likes to keep inbox clean but when i do that i lose those emails in my storm also. Is there a way to delete or move my emails from mail box but keep them in storm?
    When we are on that subject, Does storm downloads emails as local copy, aka can I browse my emails when i do not have my phone network?

Thanks in advance.
    04-28-09 12:59 AM
    My suggestion would be to open a BB native email account...that is an account that is only accessible on the phone itself. Any messages that you want kept on the phone, forward to it, but delete on your primary account.

Next answer is that yes, the phone keeps the messages you have on there when you lose network access...but does not keep images or html, just the plain text and I believe the limit is 150 KB per message if I'm not mistaken. That is what the push server pushes out to the phone when the message arrives.

If you want the full scoop on that, search for the forum post on how push email works...I believe its in the new owners forum or the tips and tricks.
    04-28-09 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD