When I first signed up with Verizon they gave me a temporary number and I had to set up an email at vzw.blackberry.net. So I had that first email address and when I switched my old phone number over I had to set up an email at vzw.blackberry.net again. So right now I have two icons with two different vzw.blackberry.net emails. When I go to email settings it shows the second email address I created. The first email does not show up in email settings. Customer care says I only have that second email I created tied to my phone. They have no idea how to delete that icon with the first email I created cause this is the "first time they've seen it". Any ideas?

Update: I spoke with customer care and got the problem fixed. All I had to do was go to options, advanced options and service book and delete the email address from there. This made the icon dissapear and removed the email address from the list when you go to compose an email.
    Last edited by 101JANE; 11-25-08 at 01:07 PM.
    11-25-08 11:38 AM
    Battery pull may help or you can hide the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 11:45 AM
    I did a battery pull but it didn't do anything. Right now I'm hiding the icon but when I go to compose an email from messages, that first email address comes up as an option.
    11-25-08 12:08 PM
    Update: I spoke with customer care and got the problem fixed. All I had to do was go to options, advanced options and service book and delete the email address from there. This made the icon dissapear and removed the email address from the list when you go to compose an email.
    i love you! this worked perfectly! thank you sooooooooo much!
    01-20-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD