Ok, i recently installed a weather app and I also installed facebook. Both icons are on the home screen of course. How do I totally delete apps that I've downloaded from the device completely ??

Also, I know to keep the device running smoothly your suppose to go into the menu button and close out the apps once your done. Is there a place that shows which apps you currently have running? This way in case you forgot to close out something you can refer to that screen?? Thanks
    12-03-08 06:52 PM
    options - advanced options - applications - highlight the app - menu - delete

Or you could go HERE
    12-03-08 06:54 PM
    Hold the BB Button down until the app switcher opens
    12-03-08 06:55 PM
    Thanks for your help!! But my application center and browser dont seem to want to close. Do they continue to run like BB messenger?
    12-03-08 08:07 PM
    There are BB core programs that you can't close:
    Phone, BB Messenger, Browser, Messages and Homescreen.

This is true for OS 4.6, I'm not sure EXACTLY what apps this applies to on 4.7
    12-03-08 08:11 PM
    There are always 5 apps running on a BB, quite possibly you have found #6.
    I deleted app center, so I don't know about that one...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 08:13 PM
    Thanks for your help!! But my application center and browser dont seem to want to close. Do they continue to run like BB messenger?
    No and Yes

App Center is always in that list but its a dead link. It won't actually open the program. .75 appears to have fixed this.

The Browser, Home, Messages, BBM and Phone are always there even if they aren't "running".
    12-03-08 08:13 PM
    Ok. I updated to .75 but maybe since I have the apps center setup to receive automatic updates, maybe that's why it appears to always run. Anyway again thanks for the help!!
    12-03-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD