Just under 350kb ish...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 04:40 AM
    Just under 350kb ish...

At least that's size on my curve...

02-28-09 04:41 AM
    Definitely... for my 8900, it frees up 605KBs. I assume the Storm is around that amount of better.

If you really don't use it, it is worth deleting.
    02-28-09 04:46 AM
    Do you guys use it? I only use yahoo I'm. I would keep it if I knew people using it.

02-28-09 05:18 AM
    I use the **** out of it with other BB users. I am a contractor for a company whose fulltimers are issued BB's and it has become a great way for us to communicate. Plus yahoo counts towards text messages so unless you have an unlimited text message plan that will come back to bite you in the ***.

d

Before anyone gets assed up about anything that I said, that is just my two cents.
    02-28-09 06:11 AM
    Love your signature.... everybody has an opinion. Seems odd when others get offended by them.

As for text message counts, that's not a concern since I upgraded to an unlimited text plan. Had to when I got the new gf
    02-28-09 06:33 AM
    Seeing as it is always running in the background... It doesn't hurt to nuke it. You can always add it back later.

I need to go through my phone and disable/remove all the default crap I dont use.
    02-28-09 07:33 AM
    Love your signature.... everybody has an opinion. Seems odd when others get offended by them.

As for text message counts, that's not a concern since I upgraded to an unlimited text plan. Had to when I got the new gf
    Have her get a Berry an ditch the txt message plan

02-28-09 07:33 AM
    I use the **** out of it with other BB users. I am a contractor for a company whose fulltimers are issued BB's and it has become a great way for us to communicate. Plus yahoo counts towards text messages so unless you have an unlimited text message plan that will come back to bite you in the ***.

d

Before anyone gets assed up about anything that I said, that is just my two cents.
    Is Yahoo using SMS just for T-Mobile? For Verizon, it's counted as data on PDA's and smartphones.
    02-28-09 08:41 AM

Ditching the text plan would be suicide- not everyone has a BB.
    02-28-09 08:43 AM
    I got rid of BB messenger as well.
    02-28-09 08:49 AM

Not an option. She has an iphone and loves it. Got her whole family on at&t family plan.

02-28-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD