I Deleted Yahoo Messenger and Visual Voice Mail and MySpace, but they still show under application center? How do I delete them so they no longer show, I tried Device Manager. Thanx!!
    01-26-09 08:56 AM
    Application center isn't a list of applications you have installed, it's just a list of ones that are available for download.
    01-26-09 09:28 AM
    You can also set the App Center to NOT automatically look for updates.
    01-26-09 09:35 AM
    They can't be deleted from the App Center because they are just Icons/Links pushed to the phone by Verizon for easy install.....they're not the actual applications.
    01-26-09 09:39 AM
    Mine still show under applications. Not Ap center - even though they are deleted. They appear to be download launchers. Clicking on them takes you to a site to d/l the ap. But the launchers do not appear in Options> applications. Nor is there another option to delete them.
    01-26-09 09:46 AM
    Mine still show under applications. Not Ap center - even though they are deleted. They appear to be download launchers. Clicking on them takes you to a site to d/l the ap. But the launchers do not appear in Options> applications. Nor is there another option to delete them.
    That's because they are simply browser shortcuts that come from the Service books,

Options --> Advanced Options --> Service Book --> Delete Flicker VPL, Facebook VPL, YHO VPL, GT VPL, and whatever other ones you don't want. But ONLY The VPL ones or you'll lose some phone functions and have to resend them all anyway.
    01-26-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD