When going into calender, and choosing "select calender" from the options menu, there is one there I don't use anymore. Is it possible to delete it and all entries for it from my berry?
    04-24-09 10:47 AM
    Not that I am aware of. But as long as it is not selected, it shouldn't interfere with anything. won't use memory or anything like that.
    04-24-09 10:53 AM
    it's still showing appointments that were setup in it, stuff that came up yearly, birthday's etc. I usually leave my calender selected as device default, but it shows items from all calenders that are on there (sadly, one for each e-mail addy)

Edit, note, it actually resets back to "show all calenders" when I exit the calender app and go back in. that's why it keeps showing these weird appointments I don't want showing up anymore (at least not twice from the calender I actually use now, and the one I don't).
    Last edited by tehmonkeh; 04-24-09 at 10:58 AM.
    04-24-09 10:56 AM
    When going into calender, and choosing "select calender" from the options menu, there is one there I don't use anymore. Is it possible to delete it and all entries for it from my berry?
    If you delete all entries from the calendar you don't want, you will be able to delete the empty calendar. Open the calendar. Go to a future date - i.e. 1/1/2150. Once you get to the future date, you can select Delete Prior on the menu and it will delete all calendar entries. However, if your annual events for birthdays and anniversaries are fed from your contacts, then you will need to delete them from the calendar separately.
    04-24-09 11:27 AM
    I actually deleted the cical service book for the one that was giving me problems. it's showed back up, but it looks like all the items are gone for now. since I don't sync it anymore, I think it should be a fix. I don't know if that was a good idea deleting that service book or not, but as of now, it seems to have helped the issue.
    04-24-09 11:31 AM
    try deleting the calendar service book for the email address you are not using

Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > _____@___.com (CICAL) > BB Button > Delete

hope that helps
    04-24-09 11:34 AM
    oops, im too slow
    04-24-09 11:35 AM
    I had a similar problem and deleted the device calendar. Try using google and search for "blackberry deleting device calendar". There's a good crackberry post on it but the CB forum search isn't good enough to find it. Maybe it's just me.
    04-24-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD