Purchased the Storm 2 weeks ago, and figure i check it out, and if i didnt like it for whatever reason, i have 30-days to return it. Coming from the 8330 curve, texting isnt as fast/accurate, and it was one of the main reason i looked into dropping the Storm, and going for Tmobile's 8900.

Just came back from the Tmobile store, and was told that all the 8900's were sold out. I did get to mess with it for a while though. Nice phone, with similar features to that of the storm, but it just felt too small. Even in comparison with the Curve 8330. That was the first strike. The second was the fact that the phone was only available for Tmobile. So i though to myself "do i really want to leave such a reliable network like verizon, and switch over to tmobile for a phone that verizon will probably get within a few months anyway?" Nah.

Aside from the texting, i actually love the storm. Im gonna stick it out for another few weeks and see how it goes. Worst case scenario, i'll just go back to the 8330 curve.
    03-04-09 12:22 PM
    You will be a happy trooper soon. I salute you for sticking in there. Hopefully the Gold Code OS is around the corner. =)
    03-04-09 12:48 PM
    Wooo! Congrats. I had the Voyager before the Storm and when i looked back, it was hard to get in the texting-swing of it. Then a few weeks later I was a texting storm, so hopefully you'll be back to your full texting self in a few weeks!
    03-04-09 12:52 PM
    here ya go!

but really, glad you're giving it a chance. it's kind of aggravating to see people who only have it a couple days and talk all kinds of sh!t about it. If all else fails you'll still be in the BB family!

congrats on the new purchase!
    03-04-09 01:05 PM
    i love it.. once you play with it the more u use it the more you love it
    03-04-09 11:29 PM
    What os do you have?
    I was really irritated with the inaccuracy of the keyboard till I upgraded to .109, now I don't have any problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 12:38 AM
    yeah, updating to .109 will make you love your storm much, much more...
    03-05-09 12:41 AM
    I'm still using .75. When will Blackberry make the .109 available for downloading ?
    03-05-09 12:47 AM
    Good choice! Plus....and correct me if I'm wrong but Tmo has scarce 3g coverage. Makes a big diff. When surfing the net

03-05-09 01:26 AM
    Good man lol the storm is a step up

03-05-09 01:33 AM
    I love the phone. Yes I am still getting used to it. The thing people forget is that no electronic is perfect.

03-05-09 01:56 AM
    oh lol this is good
    03-05-09 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD