Since my other thread was closed, I could not respond to your comments.

You had written (to refresh your memory):

OK first off because crucial isnt here i will defend him and " other insiders" So 1. shut the **** up , unless you have inside information, they do the best they can , they are given information and they give it to us , have you ever heard dont shoot the messenger? that is what this is .

My response is that I am entitled to my own opinion- last time I checked this is America not Germany, Hitler.

2. how in the **** do you think we all know 10x more then the vzw emplyoees ???????? CRUCIAL AND OTHERS INSIDE INFO... so if you dont like being ahead of the group i suggest you get the **** of theses forums or stop being a *****... realize what you have now ... and thats information... with out the info we have recieved from all our insiders we would be just in the dark as the rest of the world .. but were not .. your next post better be thanking the insiders .. starting with crucial. and just so you can understand what im saying ... ::::

My response: The vzw employees (mostly) are not that interested in every phone that comes out- in fact like most americans, it is just a job for them and not their life so to speak- of course people who have hobbies in technology and phones will know more than your average vzw employee. In the dark? Well, sorry but there are several websites that offer rumors, etc. with regards to technology. If someone claims to be a know at all about something and their information turns out to be false- why shouldn't they hear about? :::: back at you, no-talent-azz-clown!

Mr. Orange, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

This quote was funny the first time I read it and/or heard parts in a movie. Why don't you think of something more original. Your user-name was wacky and original so you obviously have the ability to brain storm.

In closing, you are that guy that makes posting on forums a pain for the rest of us. You are that guy who tries to swear (without success I might add). You are that guy that jumps down someone's throat for having a different opinion than you. In essence, you are a forum bully. Sorry but, no one is scared of a forum bully! Haha clown!
    Last edited by orange7esq; 11-24-08 at 03:16 PM.
    11-24-08 03:13 PM
    All I have is a *Sigh*
    11-24-08 03:15 PM
    And you are not man enough to turn the other cheek and ignore his response.

Shows wonders about your personality as well.
    11-24-08 03:15 PM
    I vote we open a free for all forum...vent some of this anger
    11-24-08 03:16 PM
    Thread was closed for a REASON...
    11-24-08 03:17 PM
    I closed your original post to stop the fight. LET IT GO. If you insist on keeping it going, I will have no choice but to give you a time out.

EDIT: I am leaving your post intact, so you have now had your opportunity for a rebuttal.
    Last edited by JeffH; 11-24-08 at 03:27 PM.
    11-24-08 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD